Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
becky_ia

Ordering Glitter Babies

becky_ia
15 years ago

Good morning,

Just a quick question. I am in need of ordering tile...especially the glitter babies. Does anyone recall where the best place to order from is? As far as price? I know of three different places but haven't done a price compairson. Do any of the supply places offer discounts if you belong to any of the forums or are a SAMA member? I thought I read somewhere if you put in a discount code, you would get a better price. I do recall several offer free shipping if your order is so much (over $60 or $75). Just thought I would ask in case someone here has ordered recently. If not, I will do some price shopping tonight after work. Thanks for the help!

Becky

Comments (3)

• flagtruck
    15 years ago

Becky, I don't know about price shopping, I always order mine from Maryland Mosaics as Kathy is the greatest and has the best service of any of the suppliers. You get a 10% discount by putting Garden Web or SAMA in the remarks box. She also has free shipping over $100 and FAST shipping, most orders are to you in only 2-3 days.
    I am sure the others have a gazillion other places to tell you, this is only my opinion. I do business with the ones that care about their business and that is Kathy hands down.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kathy

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

Ditto all that! Kathy is the greatest! And she has a LOT of colors of those mini glitters!
    Whatcha making with all that bling, huh??

• becky_ia
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you flagtruck and cindiloo for the help. I don't believe I have ever ordered from Maryland Mosaics, but I am now! Looked on her site last night and the problem is, she has so much, I want go hog wild! I love the glitter tiles and I want to make some mosaic mirrors. Got 12 from IKEA and have all kinds of ideas running through my head. I need some BLING!

Again, thanks for the help.

Becky

Sponsored