Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Awareness Ribbon Grouted

Posted by katishooked (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 6:11

I got it done,grouted,cleaned and framed. Light was not cooperating to show colors. But am pleased with how it turned out.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Awareness Ribbon Grouted

Absolutely wonderful. Can't tell the color of the grout, but it looks green. Whatever it is, it's PERFECT. You should be very proud of this piece. It's just lovely.

o

Marvelous! You should be very pleased with this piece. It turned out very well.

o

Great piece! I'm sure the recepient will have lots of HOPE! Very inspiring!

o

Very, very nice! You make wonderful art!!

o

I love it! You should be so proud of this piece!

o

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. It's hard for me to say how I feel about this piece because of what it stands for. I'm hoping that it will inspire the couple to find strength for the future.

o

It was so sweet of you to make this and I'm sure they will cherish it! It says so much about taking broken pcs and making them into something beautiful again...like life(Rchovey said that I think?)

o

That turned out real nice .I know they will love it.

o

I took the window frame to Billy today. He liked it a lot and knew wife would too. They are both so strong thru all that has happened. I pray that all turns out well for them. Thanks all for you support.

o

Great piece...I was asked to do one for a craft fair auction years ago. Wish I had pics..didn't think of it at the time. Till I found all of you..I never took pics of my stuff! Love what you did....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here