cathyscache

Flag---Where is Slow???

cathyscache
14 years ago

Hey Flag where's SLOW?? I miss her....

Comments (12)

• mzclassic
    14 years ago

I think we ALL miss Slow. Hope everything is okay?

Donna in Florida

• shrty411
    14 years ago

she posted here on the conversations side

Here is a link that might be useful: Thread: going out of town again

• katishooked
    14 years ago

I too have wondered how things are going with her mother. Hope all is ok.

Kat

• flagtruck
    14 years ago

Slow is back from her Mother's funeral and one of her daughters is here visiting and they went to Dallas Fri to see other daughter and for granddaughters birthday. I got an email from her today and she is back home and her daughter leaves tonight. SO....everyone will probably hear from her tomorrow. She isn't on the puter much when her family is here.

• cathyscache
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Flag.....was just wonderin and worried bout her...

• texaswild
    14 years ago

'morning, y'all. This is awful, but I'm wondering why it is that I can cry at a thread asking about me, when I didn't cry at my Mo's funeral? That sounds callous, but Mo's at Home w/the Lord. Y'all humble me so. Thanks. W/get back to work today. Suzie left last evening via train, and it was sad coming home alone, but I'll get busy and work away the sadness. Here's what I was working on b/f the storm hit. The planters w/go between the totems. Any suggestions on what plants to put inside? W/take a picture of the last totem part when daylight comes, and post on my original thread. BTW - starting a diet today - that fat lady shown in the garage picture is a ghost. Thanks again, y'all, for your friendship. It w/take me awhile to get caught up on reading. So anxious to see what everyone has been doing. I feel lost.
    Fantasy Fence Planters

• cathyscache
    Original Author
    14 years ago

HEY SLOW!!! We have missed U!!! So glad to hear your voice again...Hope all is well. Looks like you've been busy with family and your work. It's looking way cool as usual.....Soo Glad yur back girl!!!!! We've all missed hearing from U!!!

• gibsona
    14 years ago

Glad to see you back Betty. I know you already know this, but remember that we're all here for ya. You must have seen a ghost in that picture because all I saw was an amazingly talented, encouraging woman!! :0)
    LY!!
    Ann
    BTW your planter is gorgeous!!

• texasfern
    14 years ago

Ditto Ann.
    Sure have missed you.
    Hugs

• addiesue
    14 years ago

Welcome back Slow....I am SO sorry to hear about your mother. My heart goes out to you. One thing's for sure, you have the perfect therapy for working through grief. I think I would lose my mind if I didn't have my mosaics. AND, I agree with gibsona, all I see is one amazing lady!

Addiesue

• mzclassic
    14 years ago

We're glad your back Slow. We all love you and miss you when your not with us. So sorry about your mom, but she is in a better place so now you have to get back into your work and we all know what great therapy it is.

Love you,
    Donna in Florida

• texaswild
    14 years ago

G'morning you amazing friends. Thank y'all so much. It's just mind-boggling to have such support from people we don't know. No words can express my appreciation for your messages. I bow deeply in thanks.

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH