Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
3 Pieces Grouted FINALLY!!!!!!

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 29, 09 at 3:09

Took me long enough but the Vase, Welcome sign and Merry Christmas signs are grouted!!!! I'm awful when it comes to grouting. I hate to grout so I keep putting it off. Love everything else. Finally talked myself into it. They all need a little more rubbing and then sealed. I've already started other projects will take pics and post tomorrow. Later, Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Ready to seal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 3 Pieces Grouted FINALLY!!!!!!

Cathy, these turned out great. You need to change your name to Whiz. Man you whiz thru these projects in a flash. Has you friend seen the sign you made for her? Sure she'll like it.

Kat

o

Not even a bumped up neck can keep you from locomotive speed, girlie. Way to go. Tease us, huh? What's next?

o

Beautiful! I'm a bit stalled out at the present, but these certainly are inspirational!

o

Hey thanks all!!! Kat no the lady who gave me the tiles has not seen it yet. Not knowing her very well it was hard to make it. But she told me Tuscan was her style but I got the impression it was more Tuscan Elegant..So that's what I was going for. She'll either like it or NOT!!!! But I wanted to do something to THANK HER for all the wonderful tiles she gave me. And I am hoping she will be a source for more......I'm still organizing my stash..I have been working on this for over a week and getting pretty tired of doing it. I'm real close to being done!!! Thank goodness!!!!! It's cutting in to my FUN time!!! But is sure making things easier for me. I'll post a thread and show what I've been up to w/my tess stash.....Later all and thanks Cathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here