Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cindiloo_gw

Tropical Lazy Susan

cindiloo
15 years ago

Got this cleaned up and sealed this evening. Had some grout bleed under the TG, but all in all I'm happy with it.

{{!gwi}}

A little closer look and the glitter tiles sparkle!

{{!gwi}}

Comments (10)

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Cool & refreshing!! I'll take a lemonade!! Love the glitter! What are those pieces glass is standing on? Do they come like that!! I would like to try but couldn't cut tile, hands won't take it. It's either smash with hammer or buy pieces to see what I could do. I just love the results of all the great artists on this forum!! Jan

• cindiloo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you, SUNNY C!! The 'table' the glass is sitting on is made with hexagon shaped ceramic tiles. I did have to
    cut some of them and it was kind of hard. Have you tried using a tile saw? Someone once posted a way to nip plates and tiles that was real easy on the hands...I'll see if I can find it in the morning.

• terikat_mom
    15 years ago

I love your lazy susan! I really like the way you designed the background with the alternating patterns and the lime looks so real. Make mine a martini!

• katishooked
    15 years ago

Good mornin to you all. As long as everybody's putting their orders in, make mine a strawberry daquiri. And Cindi I like your lazy susan. The colors you used are perfect. I can actually picture myself on the beach. Good job.

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Cindiloo, I thought I had posted already but guess not.

Awesome,

That should take center stage in your house. So refreshing, I want a margarita!! Well, it's a bit too early for that this morning, How about a orange juice in a pretty glass. LOL

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

This is gorgeous!!! Excellent job!! Slow did a 3d version(bug her to post a pic!lol!) This lazy bob(women just aren't lazy!lol!) is too pretty to put anything on!!!

• sereneseen
    15 years ago

Great job on the lazy bob. Love the design. Calamity, your right women aren't lazy!

Since we are placing orders, I'll take a strawberry fruit smoothy.

• lovemosaics
    15 years ago

AWESOME!!!! That is the best theme tray I have ever seen!!
    You are a natural girl!!! Everything you do is unreal!
    So freaking impressed!! You are really making mosaics
    your OWN!......So glad you joined us here. I saw
    you in the garden forum...Your talents are so better served here! You really ROCK!!!! I love to see your stuff!!
    Always such a joy!!!

• squirrellycanadian
    15 years ago

You did a fantastic job, love the colors! Margarita for me please!

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Cindiloo, what a colorful fun piece! Everything you do is different, fun, and special! Pour one of those margaritas for yourself and tip it in celebration. Great job!