o
Slowmedown.

Posted by nanatricia (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 27, 09 at 22:24

So have I missed somthing where is she.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Slowmedown.

Me too, but I havent had much time to catch up and thought I was missing something.

o

I am sorry that I haven't said anything. I should have told all of you. She was called to LA to her brother's and to see about her Mother who is in the hospital. Her Mother is quite elderly and was not doing well. Her Sister from AZ is supposed to join them there. She has been gone a week and I have not heard from her as to how things are going. I have to assume that everything is okay since she has not returned. I thought about calling her cell phone but hate to disturb her if she is at the hospital. I am sure all your prayers would be appreciated. I will update you if I hear anything. I miss her too..it is lonesome here without her.

o

Oh I am so sorry to hear such news. I too wondered but just thought she was taking a break after her last BIG projects. FLAG: If U do talk to her please tell her my prayers are with her and her family. Tell her she is missed and that I'm sure we all will say an extra prayer tonight. Please keep us updated.

o

I too hope all is going ok with her mom. I am also keeping her and family in my prayers.

Kat

o

Ditto, tell her I am prayin and missing her.

o

Yes, me too, please tell her we are thinking of her and her family and sending positive healing thoughts.

o

Well guys I just talked to Slow and she is still in Louisana at the hosp. w/her Mother. She says her mother is still lingering and now her brother had the drs start dialysis and she will have to have it three times a week from now on. The family is trying to get her a bed at a nursing home that has dialysis capabilities and if so they will move her next week. It sounds like she is definitely a fighter. I told Slow she must be some relation to her. LOL There isn't much more she can do now for her Mother or Brother so she is planning to come home on Sunday. I hope all continues to go well for all of them. I read her all your messages and she was so touched that you all missed her. She says 'hello' to all of you and she will see you all here soon. I hope the call cheered her up a bit as she has had her hands full of family for the last week and it was good to get her mind on something else. That's all I know but it is good news. Keep up the prayers for her and her family. She misses all of you too.

o

Thanks, Flag, for the update. Please let her know that she is in my thoughts and prayers.
Ann

o

Flag, thanks so much for the update. I, too, was wondering where she was. She and her family are certainly in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

~ Tanya

o

Thank You Flag for letting us know, I was wondering what was going on and now I am glad it is "Fighter" news!!! She comes from a long line of Lil' Heifers!!!! Bless her heart!!!

o

Thanks also She has been on my mind .I will be praying for her also .

o

FLAG: Thanks for the GOOD NEWS!!!! Sounds like Mama might be a BULL!!! Good for her!!! Will keep them all in my prayers...

o

Flag thanks for the updates. Hope her mom continues to do well.

Kat

o

Thanks for this thread and your answer, Flag. I was going to post today and ask where she was and was glad I found this, as it's so unusual for us not to see posts often from her. I miss her, and know we all do, and wish her family was doing better.

We're heading for Branson on the 14th and have a good old friend we'll see at a reunion there that Slow thinks she knows from Foreign Service. It'll be fun to talk to him. I know he wouldn't forget this great gal...redhead to boot!

o

Just got a short email from her and she is home, but tired, I imagine she will post in am.

o

Slow, glad you're home safe and sound.

o

Seems I'm just a lurker these days.But I'm adding my healing vibes to you and yours Slo.
( Thanks for the updates Flag)

o

Oh SLOW: we are all so glad yur home and hope things are going as well as can be. Sure lots of people here w/lots of prayers and well wishes for U and yours GIRL. Please let us know how U are when U get a chance. Lots of LOVE and PRAYERS have been sent yur way!!!!!

o

SLOW: Flag said Yur home. Havent' heard from U. Hope all is well. Sure have been thinkin bout ya...I'm sending love and well wishes....if I was there I'd give ya a BIG HUG and KISS..sure ya culd use one bout now.....please let us know how ya are soon as U can

o

Y'all just amaze me. Yes, I've been home, weary and busy. My daughter left last night via train. When I have company I just don't play on the computer, but have read up on everyone's wonderful works, and am all inspired again. Mo lingers still, and I don't know when I'll go back down to see her - soon, though. Thank y'all so much for your care, prayers and love. You don't know how much it means to me to have your support. I humbly bow in thanks to each one of you.

o

Well darlin, it's good to know that all is well.
We have missed you. Rest up and get busy girl!

o

Slow, I know you have a sense from the notes above of how much we all have thought about you and your time with your mother. We're glad you're home now and have had time to spend with your daughter and to rest up a bit. One really needs both rest and support when involved so deeply in a loved one's illness. We have missed you here more than you know and thought of you all the time during your time away.

o

SLOW: So glad to hear from U....I know it is emotional and exhausting when family is ill. Glad you had time to share with your own daughter. You've been missed and thought of daily by all. We all look forward to your words of wisdom and humor again soon... Cathy

o

Welcome back slowmedown. You were certainly missed and I hope everything is well with your family.

o

Yes Slow, ditto to what everyone has said. We have been thinking and sending hope and well wishes your way. It is very draining to see a loved one suffer. Try to take care of yourself too.

Did DD say faint when she saw the fountaine?? I can't remember if she had seen it finished yet??

o

Slow glad you are home hope al goes well for a while I do know a part of what you are going through My mother has been in a nh for the last 3 month she fell getting in my car .She is home but it realy set her back a lot.Heres praying for you!!!

o

Slow, welcome home. Just want you to know that you and your family are in my prayers.

o

Y'all continue to warm my heart. Can't sleep so look where I'm drawn. Thanks again, y'all. MER - neither daughter had seen the fountain in person after I finished it. Nurse daughter that lives out of state, sat and looked at it and said "Mom, I just can't believe you made that all by yourself". Me neither!!!!! Still working on it - little tweaks here/there. Tracy had trouble plumbing it, so it's finally running, but I had to make a new plumbing cover panel yesterday. It's ready to crete today. Then, of course, the landscaping has me crazy - soooooo impatient. Thanks again, y'all, for your wonderful messages.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here