Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Panda-monium!!!

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 30, 08 at 19:40

I was out with Klinger and we found this metal bamboo shaped stand, I heard it call my name...then I get it home with the idea that I would do some stained glass leaves and a hangy thing..crystal/beads/something?..in the middle...well I got home and my Tess Pkg had leaves!!! And then I was thinking of a panda hanging down..with a crystal...so I went on the web and found a pattern of a panda I liked..it is a nightlight pattern but I have shrunk it even smaller(1/2 the size) and will be cutting this puppy...er panda out and soldering it together and putting it away till Christmas for my DD(She Loves Pandas!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Panda-monium!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Panda-monium!!!

Oh WOW Calamity,

That is going to be so PRECIOUS!! Such an adorable puppy.. er panda.LOL.

That is such a great idea, keep us posted, can't wait to see it's progress..!!! You're DD is going to be so thrilled!!!! You'll have to take a pix of her face!!!

o

That is going to be a great present!!

o

Isn't it funny where and how inspiration can hit you?
This is going to be lovely...can't wait to see it!

o

What an adorable stand and what a great idea of what to do with it. I love pandas too. Your DD will love it!

o

What a wonderfully precious idea and pattern! It is so satisfying when things "just" come together! Your DD will love this piece for sure.

Pat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here