Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
becky_ia

'The Pub' - Installation Day!

becky_ia
15 years ago

Well, the day finally arrived! We installed the stained glass panel at the Pub Restaurant & Bar yesterday morning at 7:30 a.m. (before the Sunday brunch crowd arrived). Can't express the relief and satisfaction felt! I feel like I could write a book from this experience! I learned so much from start to finish.

Special thanks for all the help from:

Tillie-for the pattern design

Beckey from Dragonshire Glass-for the stained glass choices

Julie-Woodland Windows-lead purchase on a Sunday morning!

Rich-my husband for all his help with fitting & cutting the lead came and anytime there was the slightest design problem!

Jim-the master carpenter who designed the light box and did the installation.

And all of you who encouraged me with kind words!

But anyway, here are the promised pictures...Becky

Comments (11)

• lovemosaics
    15 years ago

What a PRO! That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
    BRAVO!!

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Oh, Wow! CONGRATULATIONS! It's so great to see the pictures and to know that it is finally installed safe and sound. You must be so proud! It's much larger than I imagined. You did a beautiful job. You must be bursting with pride! It's GREAT!

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Well, girlie - doncha feel like a peacock, struting w/pride. Take a very deep bow! That is a REAL professional job. Clap, clap, clap for you and DH. BEAUTIFUL job. Now, whatcha gonna mosaic next???????????????

• texasfern
    15 years ago

That has GOT to be a great moment for you!
    Looks wonderful!
    LOL! Leave it to Slow to move you on to the next project!

• barbfrizzell1955
    15 years ago

What a beautiful sign. You did an amazing job on it and it looks fabulous in its new home!

• trancegemini_wa
    15 years ago

It looks so professional becky! and yes much larger than I realised too. great job and what a relief to see it installed and working after all the effort you put into it. congratulations!

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

WOW! Sooo glad you talked them in to installing a light box!
    It is just absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!
    What a great team you and your DH are...take a deep, deep bow and come back for an encore bow! And now....let's see what you're working on next!

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

WOW Becky, that is fantabulous!!! As everyone said, so professional and PERFECT!!. It turned out totally awesome, I bet you are deeply relieved, but you DId it and well!!

hope you had a drink and celebrated with the pub owners!! the lightbox really took this over the top. WOW!!!
    Don't be surprised if you start getting other commissions. Keep these pix for you brag book. you go girl!!!

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

AWESOME BECKY!!!! Proud of ya Girly!!!!

• cait1
    15 years ago

GORGEOUS!!! Definitely something to be proud of!! Congrats!!

• curbdiver1954
    15 years ago

All the "good" words have been taken....all left to say is WOW! That turned out so beautiful; larger than I thought, too. I am in awe of your work. Congratulations on a job perfectly done!

Pat

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County