Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lazy Susan Grouted

Posted by katishooked (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 18, 08 at 19:10

Finished this last night. Sealed And cleaned up. I got kind of sloppy with grout. Got some on the bottom towards outside. Painted it black. Also had to grout 2x's. First time some of grout came off between tiles. But finally gor it done. Took pix of bottom so that it wouls show the tiles.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Lazy Susan Grouted

those look really great. they look really smooth, i have a hard time getting my sufaces smooth.

o
RE: Lazy Susan Grouted

WOW! I thought it was grouted but now that it is...Super WOW!!!

o

Wow, the grout really made a diference...a good difference!!

o

Another WOW! The grout really finishes is nicely! It just glows! Great job!

o

Gosh guys you make me feel good. I look at all your work and wonder if mine would ever be that good. Thank You

o

Very nice! Love the colors. Will you use this in your kitchen?

Becky

o

Don't you just love how grout can make a piece POP! You did a fabulous job on it and BTW, you can stop wondering because yes...you are good!!!!

o

I agree, this is so beautiful and tropical! AND you are an official good mosaicer. Now, I want one for my house. and keep on sending us new pix so we can watch !!

Great job

o

Girlie: Y.O.U. A.R.E. G.O.O.D.!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful mosaic. Wish I could "paint" w/glass.

o

Kathy, that is just beautiful. Wow. It's always so interesting to see a piece grouted and how it becomes even more than it was before. You did a great job. I love it!

o

Beautiful!! I love the tropical theme.

o

I'm not sure how I miss postings from time to time. Duh.
That is wonderful Kati.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here