I got mine packed up last nite and mailed it today. On it's way to Texas

Kat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tess exchange

posted mine off to florida today

o

Posted mine yesterday too. Don't for get to post photos as we all start receiving our boxes. I'm so excited.

Donna in Florida

o

I posted earlier and it is lost somewhere - anyway, mine is winging its way to Florida.

Here is a link that might be useful: Silvamae's blog

o

Mine will be off tomorrow, no car today.
Can't wait for the pictures to start pouring in!

o

Just addressed mine it will be o it;s way to Florida in a couple of hours!!!!!

o

OMG ~ I sent mine off yesterday and just realized I didn't add any type of note inside. Hope my recipient doesn't think I'm rude - was just in such a hurry to get it to the p.o. before I decided to keep some of the treasures I packed!

o

I didn't put a note in mine either, and I fully intended to; I remember how special it was when I got a nice note in the last exchange. Well, shoot!

o

Darn, I forgot my note too!!! Had a nice card too! I was in such a rush to get to the post office cause I had about 10 cookbooks to send out too, I just got in too big of a hurry1 Oh well, maybe I'll do better next time! Can't wait to see all the goodies start showing up here.

o

Sorry, I'm on the late side with this but it will be out in the mail tomorrow!!

o

We have until the end of August right? I'm hoping to get mine off by the weekend anyway hope my person won't mind getting it later than some of you all. Just more anticipation. Sorry. Good stuff showing up already I see.

It is exciting

o

I too meant to write a note but alas I taped it up w/o. I did however put little diddies on my bags of goodies....Mine was off yesterday headed to Florida. Hope it is recieved tomorrow or Sat.....Can't wait to get mine. I LOVE surprises!!!!

o

Don't forget to post your photos on the link Tessy Exchange Photos so we can all see the goodies.

o

Mine went out this morning. Sorry it was kinda behind.
No sooner did I mail it, I found a bunch more stuff in the garage!
I'll save it for next time.

o

Well, Fern it looks like us Texas gals are slow...but sure. Mine left today too...it doesn't have far to go so hopefully it will be received early next week. I too forgot to put in a note or take pics. So, check the return address and my exchange partner will know who it is from. I was so excited to get it packed and sealed, my brain left or jumped in the box, who knows?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here