I got mine packed up last nite and mailed it today. On it's way to Texas

Kat

Comments (14)

• kraftkrazy
    14 years ago

posted mine off to florida today

• mzclassic
    14 years ago

Posted mine yesterday too. Don't for get to post photos as we all start receiving our boxes. I'm so excited.

Donna in Florida

• silvamae
    14 years ago

I posted earlier and it is lost somewhere - anyway, mine is winging its way to Florida.

Here is a link that might be useful: Silvamae's blog

• texasfern
    14 years ago

Mine will be off tomorrow, no car today.
    Can't wait for the pictures to start pouring in!

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

Just addressed mine it will be o it;s way to Florida in a couple of hours!!!!!

• chinatreasures
    14 years ago

OMG ~ I sent mine off yesterday and just realized I didn't add any type of note inside. Hope my recipient doesn't think I'm rude - was just in such a hurry to get it to the p.o. before I decided to keep some of the treasures I packed!

• silvamae
    14 years ago

I didn't put a note in mine either, and I fully intended to; I remember how special it was when I got a nice note in the last exchange. Well, shoot!

• rchovey
    14 years ago

Darn, I forgot my note too!!! Had a nice card too! I was in such a rush to get to the post office cause I had about 10 cookbooks to send out too, I just got in too big of a hurry1 Oh well, maybe I'll do better next time! Can't wait to see all the goodies start showing up here.

• shrty411
    14 years ago

Sorry, I'm on the late side with this but it will be out in the mail tomorrow!!

• Mermaid
    14 years ago

We have until the end of August right? I'm hoping to get mine off by the weekend anyway hope my person won't mind getting it later than some of you all. Just more anticipation. Sorry. Good stuff showing up already I see.

It is exciting

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

I too meant to write a note but alas I taped it up w/o. I did however put little diddies on my bags of goodies....Mine was off yesterday headed to Florida. Hope it is recieved tomorrow or Sat.....Can't wait to get mine. I LOVE surprises!!!!

• mzclassic
    14 years ago

Don't forget to post your photos on the link Tessy Exchange Photos so we can all see the goodies.

• texasfern
    14 years ago

Mine went out this morning. Sorry it was kinda behind.
    No sooner did I mail it, I found a bunch more stuff in the garage!
    I'll save it for next time.

• flagtruck
    14 years ago

Well, Fern it looks like us Texas gals are slow...but sure. Mine left today too...it doesn't have far to go so hopefully it will be received early next week. I too forgot to put in a note or take pics. So, check the return address and my exchange partner will know who it is from. I was so excited to get it packed and sealed, my brain left or jumped in the box, who knows?

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus