Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladyronnie

tess exchange...final check-in and call for addresses!!!

ladyronnie
15 years ago

Can you believe it's almost upon us already??! The final check-in date is AUGUST 20, NEXT WEDNESDAY! I need to know by "the close of the business day" or "midnight tonight" or no later than the morning of my Dad's birthday (August 21 :) if you are still in the exchange.

AND! LOOK! READ BELOW! IMPORTANT MESSAGE! ATTENTION! ACHTUNG! (God bless you!)

If you ARE still in the exchange...and we certainly hope you are!...PLEASE go ahead NOW and send me your snail mail address, so I will be ready to email it to your sender on 8/21. BUT DO NOT PUT YOUR ADDRESS IN HERE! Email me at cvfenton(at)alltel(dot)net.

The anticipation builds!

Comments (19)

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Hate to do this but I broke my foot and am under lots of stress. Have to bow out.

• ladyronnie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Ooooooh, BUMMER! I'm so sorry to hear that. You get rested and healed up!

• barbfrizzell1955
    15 years ago

Oh no Slow. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you mend quickly.

Barb

• flagtruck
    15 years ago

I hope you mend soon Slow, wondered why I haven't heard from you. And I was hoping you would draw my name. LOL

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

Oh NO!!! SLOW!!! I sure feel for ya!!!!! I have super bad tennis elbow from "workin' for the Lord"heh heh! (Bible Camp Kitchen helper) and am on ibuprophen and ice packs for a while, today I was bad and sawed up more of my long forgotten fireplace and am STILL trying to gather everything for my Tesserae PKG!!!! Just don't know what to send?!? Oh Slow, That S.U.C.K.S!!!!

• silvamae
    15 years ago

Oh dear, Slow, I am so sorry about your foot! Hope you recover very soon . . .

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Thanks, y'all. This, too, shall pass.

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

Oh no... something finally slows down Slowmedown! geez... quick and easy healing to you hon!

Ronnie, I PMed you at Carls

• texasfern
    15 years ago

Oh rats Slow! You get better you hear?

• barbfrizzell1955
    15 years ago

I sent you my info already too.

• daisyme
    15 years ago

I sent my address and trust you got it. I'm really looking forward to THIS exchange!

• Louisiana_greetings
    15 years ago

sent mine also
    bonnie

• ladyronnie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for coming through with the addresses so far! I am saving them all to a Word document, will print it out as soon as DS gets my printer plugged back in?? (I don't know what he's done that it doesn't work...he's always messing with my stuff!) The Word doc will just be a backup. Pray I don't need it!

I have received snail mail addresses from the following people:

nicethyme
    louisiana_greetings
    shrty411
    calamity_j
    curbdiver
    rchovey
    crafty_lady
    daisyme
    flagtruck
    silvamae
    texasfern

Thanks EVERYONE for allowing me the privilege of organizing this. I am really enjoying it, and so glad you are willing to trust me!

• Louisiana_greetings
    15 years ago

no! thank you for organizing :-)
    i had no clue on what to send, but i sent mine today, someone will be getting a package soon:-)
    bonnie

• becky_ia
    15 years ago

I sent my info in but didn't see it listed. Will send again. Don't want to miss this!

Becky

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Sorry Ronnie, I've been awol for a few days and am reading the postings backwards as usual. I'll send you my snail mail today provided it goes through with Fay knocking at our door. Can you post the info again about size of box etc.?? Meanwhile, I will hunt for it. But maybe there are others a bit discomboblucated like me!!! ROFL

• ladyronnie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

BECKY: I got your addy, thanks!

MERMAID: We are using either of two flat rate boxes from the USPO. I'll see if I can find the actual dimensions, but they are approximately 11x13x2.5 inches, or approx 9x11x5 inches. The latter box holds about 32 square inches less than the former.

• ladyronnie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

...make that 32 CUBIC inches, sorry. Caught that AFTER I posted.

• ladyronnie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Ok, found it, actually over at Carls. Quoting from a thread there: ...the "any weight all one price" box on USPS. There are a couple. One is 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" x 13-5/8". This can be used for Domestic Priority Mail ($9.80) and International Priority Mail ($23.95 to Canada and Mexico- $38.95 to all other countries, 20 lb weight limit applies. Box O-FRB2

And there's another that's 11" X 8.5" X 5.5" Box O-FRB1. Same prices and 20 pound weight limit. (End quote)

For the record, I believe the four US Canada shipments have already been made, so everyone else will be shipping stateside, just so you know.