Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tess exchange...final check-in and call for addresses!!!

Posted by ladyronnie (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 16, 08 at 17:20

Can you believe it's almost upon us already??! The final check-in date is AUGUST 20, NEXT WEDNESDAY! I need to know by "the close of the business day" or "midnight tonight" or no later than the morning of my Dad's birthday (August 21 :) if you are still in the exchange.

AND! LOOK! READ BELOW! IMPORTANT MESSAGE! ATTENTION! ACHTUNG! (God bless you!)

If you ARE still in the exchange...and we certainly hope you are!...PLEASE go ahead NOW and send me your snail mail address, so I will be ready to email it to your sender on 8/21. BUT DO NOT PUT YOUR ADDRESS IN HERE! Email me at cvfenton(at)alltel(dot)net.

The anticipation builds!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tess exchange...final check-in and call for addresses!!!

Hate to do this but I broke my foot and am under lots of stress. Have to bow out.

o

Ooooooh, BUMMER! I'm so sorry to hear that. You get rested and healed up!

o

Oh no Slow. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you mend quickly.

Barb

o

I hope you mend soon Slow, wondered why I haven't heard from you. And I was hoping you would draw my name. LOL

o

Oh NO!!! SLOW!!! I sure feel for ya!!!!! I have super bad tennis elbow from "workin' for the Lord"heh heh! (Bible Camp Kitchen helper) and am on ibuprophen and ice packs for a while, today I was bad and sawed up more of my long forgotten fireplace and am STILL trying to gather everything for my Tesserae PKG!!!! Just don't know what to send?!? Oh Slow, That S.U.C.K.S!!!!

o

Oh dear, Slow, I am so sorry about your foot! Hope you recover very soon . . .

o

Thanks, y'all. This, too, shall pass.

o

Oh no... something finally slows down Slowmedown! geez... quick and easy healing to you hon!

Ronnie, I PMed you at Carls

o

Oh rats Slow! You get better you hear?

o

I sent you my info already too.

o

I sent my address and trust you got it. I'm really looking forward to THIS exchange!

o

sent mine also
bonnie

o

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for coming through with the addresses so far! I am saving them all to a Word document, will print it out as soon as DS gets my printer plugged back in?? (I don't know what he's done that it doesn't work...he's always messing with my stuff!) The Word doc will just be a backup. Pray I don't need it!

I have received snail mail addresses from the following people:

nicethyme
louisiana_greetings
shrty411
calamity_j
curbdiver
rchovey
crafty_lady
daisyme
flagtruck
silvamae
texasfern

Thanks EVERYONE for allowing me the privilege of organizing this. I am really enjoying it, and so glad you are willing to trust me!

o

no! thank you for organizing :-)
i had no clue on what to send, but i sent mine today, someone will be getting a package soon:-)
bonnie

o

I sent my info in but didn't see it listed. Will send again. Don't want to miss this!

Becky

o

Sorry Ronnie, I've been awol for a few days and am reading the postings backwards as usual. I'll send you my snail mail today provided it goes through with Fay knocking at our door. Can you post the info again about size of box etc.?? Meanwhile, I will hunt for it. But maybe there are others a bit discomboblucated like me!!! ROFL

o

BECKY: I got your addy, thanks!

MERMAID: We are using either of two flat rate boxes from the USPO. I'll see if I can find the actual dimensions, but they are approximately 11x13x2.5 inches, or approx 9x11x5 inches. The latter box holds about 32 square inches less than the former.

o
oops...

...make that 32 CUBIC inches, sorry. Caught that AFTER I posted.

o
box sizes

Ok, found it, actually over at Carls. Quoting from a thread there: ...the "any weight all one price" box on USPS. There are a couple. One is 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" x 13-5/8". This can be used for Domestic Priority Mail ($9.80) and International Priority Mail ($23.95 to Canada and Mexico- $38.95 to all other countries, 20 lb weight limit applies. Box O-FRB2

And there's another that's 11" X 8.5" X 5.5" Box O-FRB1. Same prices and 20 pound weight limit. (End quote)

For the record, I believe the four US <--> Canada shipments have already been made, so everyone else will be shipping stateside, just so you know.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here