Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fantasy Fence WIP

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 18, 09 at 16:14

FLAG sent me a fabulous website of garden art. It inspired me so much I have to jump on it. Riana and FLAG both have advised that I build a privacy fence around the swing patio. I can't do that - IMO it's not neighborly, but I CAN make a fantasy fence. After working very hard in the garden for two days in a row, I managed to muster enough energy to make Part I of the fence. There w/be five parts across the back of the swing area - different designs and sizes, and plants in between.
Fantasy Fency Part I

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fantasy Fence WIP

Oh Lordy be!!!!! More great masterpieces!!!!!! Can't wait to see these progress......

o

I LOVE it!!!!!!!

o

OMG that is soo cool! more more wooo hoo!

o

While I didn't see the Fantasy Fence pictures on the link, I sure caught up with your fountain project, Slow. It's wonderful. Did you find your Spanish tiles? And ANOTHER big project to work on. You must be so happy for that kind of inspiration....as if you NEED it! I'll be checking back to see it...of course!

o

I didn't see them either, but as usual I had to get a big glass of iced tea and sit for a spell goin thru the pics.
Sigh.

o

I can't see it either, probably photobucket down again. Though I sure love looking at your Slow garden paradise again!! Another project, WOW

o

3rd row at the end!!!12pics over...? If taht helps anyone...I am so stoked about this one Slow! This already has me drooling and figuring out something to surround my throne!!! Oh YES!!!

o

Holy dawg snot!!
Go Slow, GO!!!

o

Is THIS it? Pretty awesome. Gosh I wish you would offer classes...I'd be there if I had to walk. You are amazing and I keep wondering what you eat for breakfast to keep on "truckin" like that everyday. Zounds. Photobucket

o

GC: Thanks for the great big pic! AWESOME!!!! Ohhhhh YA!!! LOVE iT!!

o

Slow this is amazing! Love it!

Hey Calam long time no see! How are you?

o

Hey what's this inspiration website...we wanna look too!!!! Crystal, I'm still chuggin' along!!! Just been sidetracked with other garden art(totems,gardening)still working on my throne tho!

o

Actually Crystal started this with the pics on flickr of her show and the other exhibitors. I will get the addy and post for you all. I sent it to Slow and she has gone batty with it. I am trudging along making my pieces separate and then will put all on rebar.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here