Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grandkids first mosic stepping stones

Posted by ohtobedone (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 21, 11 at 15:03

My Grandaughters came from Iowa to visit me last week. Such a joy! We always do something crafty and this time they wanted to make a stepping stone. I wanted to share their pictures.

Here is a link that might be useful: http:photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grandkids first mosic stepping stones

Guess I have'nt figured how to post 2 pictures on the same message. Help!

Here is a link that might be useful: http:photobucket

o

Those are great pieces they did, nice work and a good size to actually use them. The girls are so adorable too.

Once you get the pictures in photobucket copy and paste the html code directly in the message box instead of the url link box. Do one at a time and stack them, then you have to preview your message to see the result.

o

What adorable young ladies. They did beautiful stones. And the memories of having a good time with you will be priceless!

o

Wow, what an amazing job they did on those stepping stones! They are very talented young ladies!

o

What BEAUTIFUL grandchildren, and OHMYGOODNESS - they have such talent. Those steppers look so professional - looks like those girlies have been mosaicing for years. Congratulations!!!!!!

o

I forgot cheyennes vases. This was made before the stepping stones. She did her own pattern. Couldn't believe she could sit still for that long!

Photobucket

o

OMG they are so good and your Dg are so pretty!!!!!

o

What lovely gd's. They both did an incredible job. Outstanding really.
I have an aunt and uncle in Creston.
Kathy

o

Beautiful granddaughters for sure and budding mosaic artists to boot! Wonderful!!!

o

BEAUTIFUL!!! Great pics, like the totem too!

o

Beautiful girls and they did an awesome job on their mosaics!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here