Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loribee2

Completely Off Topic

loribee2
12 years ago

My hubby just took this picture of me last night (no make up, in my grubs) in my veggie garden. The closest thing to mosaic are the stepping stones at my feet. The little green shack in the back is my "studio" lol. But I thought you'd get a kick out of a photo and let you see who you're chatting with on these forums!

Hope everyone is having fun. I'm still working hard on Mr. Sea. He is very slow going because I've been concentrating on the mouth and under the chin which are really tight and awkward to mosaic. The next sculpture I create will not have so many curves and bends for sure! But we live and learn with our first attempts, don't we?

Happy crafting! (And....anyone else care to post a self-portrait??)

{{gwi:303192}}

Comments (15)

• texaswild
    12 years ago

There was no picture, LORI: W/love to see one of you doin' your thang.

• loribee2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oops! Last night I was playing with Flickr. Here's the pic!
    {{gwi:303194}}

• Imsunflwr1
    12 years ago

Hi Lori!
    What a pleasure to meet you! You look absolutely wonderful and the beans look so yummy! So glad you posted a pic... I'm going to see what I can come up with. I think we all should. It's great to "meet" who we're chatting with. :) Thank you!

• loribee2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Ooh, I would love that!

• Imsunflwr1
    12 years ago

Don't have an action shot, but here's one of me. Should have my neighbor take one of me when I'm out in the garden with my sweatband on. I look like an old feminine Rambo! LOL!

Hi everyone! :)

• loribee2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh, I love it! How fun to see who we're talking to. You are beautiful, my dear. You have a very radiant smile! (of course, pretty new tiles will do that do a gal, huh? LOL)

• texaswild
    12 years ago

G'mornin' - nice to meet y'all - Nope - I'm not photogenic, so the only pic you'll get of me was the one on the Cleo bench - in work clothes. I look worse than a homeless person when I'm working - no sense in dirtying up good clothes. Nice looking garden you have LORI, and I DO believe I see a naked birdbath just begging for some tiles.

• Imsunflwr1
    12 years ago

Awwwwwwwwww c'mon Slow... you should see me when I'm out working. Homeless is a perfect description! Next time I'm out there all hot, sweaty, dirty, stinky I'll take a pic! :)

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

• loribee2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Love the photos! Jane, that's such a wonderful picture of you with your GOG.

Slow, I loved the photo of you on Cleo. This is so fun putting faces to names.

• Imsunflwr1
    12 years ago

Wow! Great picture Calam! Nice to "meet" you! :) Your window is simply stunning! I guess I should know this but what is GOG? Glass on glass? Love your work area!

• loribee2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I know, isn't it beautiful? I really want to make one now. Must...finish...current...projects! LOL

• rock_oak_deer
    12 years ago

This is fun!

You're all so cute! Enjoy seeing your work,love your garden Lori.

I'll play too. The link is our GW swap in April, I'm in the first and second photos and the second one is labeled with me on the right.

Here is a link that might be useful: SATX Garden Swap

• Imsunflwr1
    12 years ago

Wonderful meeting you Rock! Looks like you were having a great time!

• loribee2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Rock, so fun to see you! Thanks for posting photos. I'm really enjoying this!