Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bamasusanna

Caterpillar Dreams

bamasusanna
14 years ago

22x28" on Wedi.

This is an entry into the Georgia National Fair. It's a juried show so I won't know if it' accepted until Aug 28th.

Comments (17)

• nicethyme
    14 years ago

its an amazing piece Susan. the suspense of it being accepted is killing me....

• rchovey
    14 years ago

It's beautiful Susan, of course it will be accepted!

• flagtruck
    14 years ago

What a cute name for this. Well done. I am sure it will be accepted.

• charmo
    14 years ago

It's really beautiful Susan! If ever it was not accepted, then there is a problem with them for sure! It's wonderful!

• nanatricia
    14 years ago

I just can not tell you how much I love this .I did not respond on the other web site but I love it .

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

What a gorgeus Piece of Art!! I'm sure it will be accepted!!
    I too am thinking of entering a piece or 2 in the Fair this year....maybe...love it!!!

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Beautiful piece. I'm sure this will be accepted. Can understand you may have "butterflies" waiting for an answer.

Kat

• artglass
    14 years ago

Beautiful butterfly! Wish mine looked like that. It's sure to be accepted.

• texasfern
    14 years ago

I say it's in and it wins!

• Calamity_J
    14 years ago

BAMA!!! Another Great Butterfly!!!...and here I thought this post was gonna be some kind of wire mesh creation to open up!!!lol! Now about that coconut tree.....

• texaswild
    14 years ago

Of all the butterfly mosaics I've seen, this one is the most beautiful. Girlie, this w/SURELY be accepted, and I'll bet it takes a first place ribbon. I love your pointy designs, and the different directions and different sizes, and how each piece compliments the area. I could go on and on and look and look. How can you part w/this one? I'd know that style anywhere, too. You beat all. We sure miss you here. Hope you'll post more often. When are you starting your tall tree?

• bamasusanna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for the nice comments yall!
    I have news!! I sold this piece last night. The gentleman saw the photo on Flickr and emailed me about it.
    He was nice enough to let me keep it to show too!!
    I kinda hate to sale it, but I know it will be loved in it's new home.
    I don't know when I'll get started on the tree, but watching Flag build her columns sure has me itchin' to get started. I think I'll wait until it cools down a little bit!!

• chinatreasures
    14 years ago

Congratulations on the sale! It is beautiful with such vibrant colors. Can I ask what type of base and hanger you use?

• Calamity_J
    14 years ago

Alright BAMA!!! Good on ya! Congrats! How's that fine shop of yours?! Got it just the way ya want it?!

• bamasusanna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

It was made on Wedi board. I used the hangers made for Wedi.
    Jane, it's pretty much set up the way I want, but I'm always moving stuff aroud!

Here is a link that might be useful: Wedi Board

• chinatreasures
    14 years ago

Thanks for the link. I'm learning so much just lurking around here!

• silvamae
    14 years ago

Congratulations on the sale. It's gorgeous.

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County