Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seating

Posted by oldcrafty (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 23, 13 at 12:29

I saw this while browsing and thought of all you talented folks that could do this! I can just look and ooh and aah Such a cool way to repurpose an old chair and have the cutest creation.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seating

Cool idea!

o

If I'm not mistaken, that's at Riana's place. Cool. You can do this if you want to. I, CALAM or KLINGER can help you. It's not that hard, and oh so satisfying.

o

I found it on a site by Wouterina de Raad. Soon as I get auditors satisfied at work next week I hope to start on a torso that is calling me! And I bet I will surely need some of ya'lls good guidance on that!

o

Yes, Wouterina is Riana. I knew I recognized that chair. I think she has four of them sitting around a table. I'm so excited that you're gonna work on a torso. You coujld do this to an old chair too. We'll be glad to help you w/anything.

o

YES! I would help! I have been so darn busy, but want to get back here and participate!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here