Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
And yet another mirror

Posted by texasfern (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 3, 09 at 11:12

Finished this one a couple of days ago.
Got a few little spaces I need to fill, but other than that it is ready to resin.
I need to get to Michaels with my 40% coupon!
I made a bunch more of the bead cap thingys. These are such fun to make!
MiLady

Shiney Things!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: And yet another mirror

Oh, and I posted a wall art thingy on the trash to treasures.
I think I will rest today!

o

WOW! That is one of the most unique mirrors I've ever seen. How do yo make the bead caps and when you say resin do you mean that real thick stuff like for bar tops? How do you resin it without it running on to your mirror? I've heard of it but have never used it. It's pretty cool! I love the colors...nice job!

Addiesue

o

Well, if you don't beat all. This is soooooo beautiful. Where you gonna hang this beauty? LOVE those bottle caps. Need to drink more beer so I can make some. Since I saw your first mirror using them, I have four, and have tons of beads I won't use for anything else - PERFECT.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here