Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My stash

Posted by katishooked (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 27, 12 at 10:45

Hello all you artists. I have no choice but to sell my stash of SG etc. I have sorted and bagged up my beloved stash. The bulk of it is pre-cut tiles. I have stained glass, mirror, van gogh in a rainbow of colors. Have sg scraps and what nots for mosaic projects. I even have some surprise items to include. If anyone is interested in buying any, part or all of my treasures e-mail me at k141001@aol.com. Folks, I believe I have some great deals for ya if you're interested. Keep on crafting. Thanks for all you create.
Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My stash

It's a nice of you to give us first chance at it ! I'm in the same boat -- I'm winding down on my hobby , and I have soooo much stuff that I could start selling. What else are you doing to sell it ? I hate to have a rummage sale , I can't afford to sell things Pennies on a dollar. I had a "craft supply " sale - I ended up taking alot of stuff back in the house and donating alot of things. I just don't know where else to sell the supplies. I'll be watching the replies here , maybe there'll be some good suggestions. Thanks for posting this !!!

o

Check out Craigslist (local and free), eBay, and Etsy. See what others are selling in that category and decide if it's worth your time. Craigslist is good because shipping charges are exorbitant.

I am in the market for tiles nipped from plates: Metropolitan by Vitromaster, and Toledo Delight by American Limoges or Sebring.

o

Toomuch, I won't be having a rummage sale. As you said people want to pay next to nothing around at these sales. We know what we have tied up in this stuff. Although won't recover what we paid out. Silva, I am going to advertise on craigslist also. Sorry I don't have any plates for you. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here