Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
woo hoo

Posted by nicethyme (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 5, 09 at 10:23

prints are here!

the printed space is 17"x24" all proceeds will benefit the Sidney Dodson Cerebral Palsy Fund.

email me info@candaceclough.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: woo hoo

Are you going to post a pic of the print?

o

whoops I meant too LOL

my brain sometimes sheesh

PRINTS!

o

The print turned out great! Wonderful detail - it clearly shows how intricate the piece is.

o

yeah they are really good! its a giclee print on a nice heavy weight paper, I couldn't be happier with the quality. The way the photographer set up lighting, he was able to catch some of the irridesent colors.

I'm gonna have mine matted and framed.

o

in the news

Here is a link that might be useful: Rappahannock News

o
RE: woo hoo 2

OH OH... it was on the front page!!!!!

Rapp News front page!!!!!

o

YES!!! Great accomplishment!!! Loved the art-ticle!!!lol! Leaf it to you to shine!!!

o

Thyme...what an amazing mosaic and thoughtful project! I have been surfing this website for a couple of weeks and had seen the mirror you did for the day care but never saw what happened at the auction. The article from the paper mentioned that work as well. Your gifting others is lovely....your work is astonishing. Thanks for sharing with all of us as well.

o

Hey...bug her to show the door she did for her daughter...A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here