Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Granddaughter Kate's Mosaics

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 21, 13 at 10:02

For a little eye candy today, I'm posting two of my granddaughter Kate's work. Kate mosaics cigar boxes, frames and even onto broken things, such as the stem from a champagne glass, broken bowls - whatever. She decouplages the sides of the boxes and leaves the inside original.
Kate's work

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Granddaughter Kate's Mosaics

Nice! I really like doing things with cigar boxes. Those are quite eye-catching -- I like the words "Kate loves Nana" too. Smart to decoupage the sides also.

o

Love how she layers all those goodies. So much to look at! Thanks for sharing!

o

She did a lovely job. Great work!

o

Yes I love it isn't fun to watch them do project like us my GB made me a cross and other things for my BD it meant so much.

o

Yes I love it isn't fun to watch them do project like us my GB made me a cross and other things for my BD it meant so much.

o

Especially love how she signed it 'KATELOVESNANA'.

Her boxes are wonderful!

o

Thanks, y'all. She was quite touched when she read y'all's comments while she was here helping w/the door project.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here