Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
texaswild

Let's post links to our albums

texaswild
12 years ago

It's been a very long time since we've had a thread w/members' album links. I'm posting the link that opens to "My Queendom". If you want to see pictures in other albums on my link, click on "Slowmedown's album", then "view all albums". Double click on the images to get a larger image. Here's to you, EARNIE - who is looking for the archives:

Slow's Albums

Comments (24)

• ernie85017, zn 9, phx
    12 years ago

Thank you !!!!!

• ernie85017, zn 9, phx
    12 years ago

I just had a peek. You have created a wonderland!

• loribee2
    12 years ago

I'm in the process of moving from Photobucket to Flickr, so I don't have too much in my new Flickr album. But here goes!

Here is a link that might be useful: Lori's Garden Pics

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

Just made this Photobucket album > 656 pics, pretty well everything on my computer!lol!
    http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh38/calamity-j/MosaicsandStained%20Glass/

Here is a link that might be useful: Jane's Pics

• texaswild
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jane: I still can't believe you toss out that King's chair. I soooooooooo wanted to see Prince Richard kneeling at your feet. You have quite an array of wonderful projects pictured. Great picture of us in Mexico. What happened to DAISEYME???

• loribee2
    12 years ago

Wow, Jane, you have some beautiful pieces I've never seen before. Love that peacock! Amazing work!

• cathyscache
    12 years ago

Amazing work has happened since I have been gone!!! A Wonderland for sure!!! You never cease to amaze me Slow!! I had a ATV accidnet and have been incapasataed!! Brkn nose, shattered wrist and brkn ribs...but finally am healing and anxious to get back to creating...Looked @ other works and they too are amazing!!! Later

• wackyweeder
    12 years ago

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/rnjen/mosaics/

here ya go. Have a look around.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jennys stuff

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

Nice stuff Jenny!

• texaswild
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Nice album, WACKY: I especially love the bling box and birdbath. CATHY: Re your comment in my Photobucket album, my response had "y'all". I was thinking you were a mother/daughter couple that had attended Riana's workshop in Texarkana a few years back. Forgive me for not remembering who you were in my album. It is so nice to see you back here, and see that you recovered from your accident. We anxiously await some pictures of what you do next. I remember all those wonderful natural stones you use. Get to gluing, girlie.

• loribee2
    12 years ago

Jenny, what beautiful pieces! I especially love the heart suncatcher. Love the photo with the light coming through it. Thanks for sharing all your pieces!

Cathy, sorry to hear about your accident! How awful, you poor thing!

• cathyscache
    12 years ago

I am headed down to the workshop this morning to see what I can start on. Thanks all nice to be able to communicate again. I have to start slow..but it
    s a beginning again!!! Will truly miss FLAGTRUCK!! Loved seeing her awsome creativity and visiting w/her. RIP

• barbfrizzell1955
    12 years ago

Haven't been creating too much lately but here is my album.

Sorry to hear about your accident Cathy and I'm glad you have recuperated enough to begin creating again!

Here is a link that might be useful: Barb's stuff

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

Hope you heal fast Cathy! Nice album Barb!

• texaswild
    Original Author
    12 years ago

CRAFTY: You have a ton of beautiful mosaics. I especially love that tower w/gazing ball - so beautifully colored - nice idea to leave some areas w/o shards. Beautiful work.

• loribee2
    12 years ago

Crafty, your pieces are beautiful! I especially like those glass blocks. What a great idea.

• nanatricia
    12 years ago

I have been doing a lot but I need to move the pic to my puter.Just have to much going on.
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v358/nana7/mosaic/

• loribee2
    12 years ago

Nanatricia, your work is beautiful! And yes, all those pieces look perfect to me! ;-D

• texaswild
    Original Author
    12 years ago

NANA: It was a nice trip through your album. Now I remember - those wonderful stepping stones you mosaiced for a border around your front street corner - WONDERFUL again. AND that beautiful birdbath - the one that looks purpleish w/the rock in the center. And, my favorite - the shelf!!! Good work, girlie. You sound soooooooo busy all the time.

• cajunlady68
    12 years ago

I've only done one mosaic but i do have a couple of pics of WIP and my inspiration for the mosaic. Plus I have a couple of paintings that I have done. Hope you enjoy.

http://s810.photobucket.com/albums/zz25/cajunlady68/

• emtnest
    12 years ago

If any of you are on FB come and like my art page. Not sure but you might be able to view it even if you aren't on fb...most of everything I've done is on there...
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wright-Specialties/321057009304

• cathyscache
    12 years ago

Here's mine if anyone is interested

Here is a link that might be useful: cathyscache album

• texaswild
    Original Author
    12 years ago

It was nice seeing your album again, CATHY. I hadn't seen several of your projects - the crazy quilt tray, child chair, etc. Love the birdbath. So many projects - was nice to see them again.

• texaswild
    Original Author
    12 years ago

CAJUN: Your paintings are outstanding - oil or acrylics? I used to paint still life in oils, but mosaics ate up all my past hobbies.