Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Raven-Welcome Sign

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 25, 09 at 5:01

I started this sign for my sister this afternoon. Had to go to the beach for rocks first. She's opening up a stained glass and mosaic business so I thought she needed a Welcome sign. It can be hung indoors or out. The name is the Passionate Raven so hence the raven..later

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Raven-Welcome Sign

Sorry forgot to add the pics

Here is a link that might be useful: Welcome sign-WIP

o

Hey Cathy, this sign is a great idea for your friends' business. Is it a surprise? I think she will be happy with it. Make sure you post when done.

Kat

o

What a good sister you are!!! Looking good...I love crows/ravens...I did this plaque, and was almost gonna go for the crow walking with boots on, but opted for this and am happy enough with it! Love the lettering you are using, am gonna do something similar on a stepping stone project soon, so thanks for the idea in advance!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Caw!!!

o

Your sister is going to love that! What fun to live so close to the beach!

o

KATI: Yes it's a surprise!!! I'm going to take it when I go for the opening.... Love yur raven CALAM>>love all yur work though....DAISY: Yes it is really nice living near the beach..anytime I'm in need of an attitude adjustment I just go to the beach and that's often it seems!!!! My sister and I are both rock and agate hounds so when she comes to visit we spend a lot of time @ the beach

o

She is just going to love that!
I need to live near the beach darnit. Last time I went I walked for miles and miles with my head down in search!
Boy was my neck sore! Worth it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here