Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
? what I got.

Posted by nanatricia (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 13, 08 at 22:17

I know I been away for a While .I keep 4 kids so it keeps me a going.I have been working on mosaics .I have been trying not to buy to much plates because I have so many ,buttttttttttt I could not resit these .I p 25. for them .Ther is 8 plates,cup and sau, salid p small bouls ,some big searving plates .I know some of you are not in to this pattern o but I love them .
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ? what I got.

Oh my gosh. Those are beautiful. They will make something really really special. Now I understand though when I post pics of some plates I've picked up for mosaics and people say "oh, no! You can't break THOSE!". What a pretty set they are!

o

Nana those are gorgeous! They are so hard to find around here! Everyone hogs them for their antique cabinets.

o

Those are absolutely gorgeous! I see them (already broken up) for sale on eBay but they are always way too pricey for me. You got a great deal. I love them too.

o
what I got.

don't know if i could bust them up!!
they sure are pertty

o

Those are really, really pretty!
And I, for one, wouldn't hesitate to bust those up! Woo-hoo!

o

Break those suckers. BEAUTIFUL, and what a great buy. Be sure and show us what you use them for.

o

Ditto ladies! Nana, my nippers are jumping!
You will do something so cool with these!

o

What a great buy!!!I think I have some of the same ones that I've already cut up,I didn't get that good a buy tho Lucky You!

o

You are a great little shopper!!! So what are you gonna make with them? Oh, and I LOVE your nice big pics!!! Wish I knew how to get the pics that big!

o

How GORGEOUS!!! I'd LOVE to find such beautiful china for so little! Gotta admit, I'd have a TOUGH time breaking those, but then I always do with patterned china. But I love the look of broken china in mosaics....sigh...

Pat

o

I say get the hammer out and bust em up! They are beautiful, but I have learned to look at how pretty they will be in another form. Can't wait to see what they become. Have fun!

Allyson

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here