Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stepping stone

Posted by katishooked (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 5, 08 at 19:55

I'm going to try to post one o f my first projects. Cross your fingers.Mr Turtle stepping stone woo hoo I'm so excited. Um not grouted in this pic. Sorry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stepping stone

KAT - that's the happiest little turtle I ever saw. Congratulations. I'll just bet your name is for REAL now - are you hooked on mosaics??? Just as cute as it can be.

o

The little turtle is adorable! The varying angles of the 'ground' adds a lot to the whimsy of the piece as well! Hope you **are** hooked! We all need the smiles this stone is sure to create!

Pat

o

Way to GO!!! What color grout will you use?? I use sanded grout..as opposed to nonsanded grout, which is muckier!

o

Cute, cute, cute! I was thinking the same thing about the varying angles of the ground....and I love the use of the globs for the sky! Great job!!

o

That is really cute! My granddaughter would be so tickled
if she saw that.I will have to show her. She has 2 turtles, and her room is decorated in all turtles. That is just adorable.

o

That would soooo nicely with my turtle collection!
Great job!

o

Well yall to tell the truth all my stones I've done so far is for my 3 yr old granddaughter. She loves my garden. I have the twirlers etc for her to enjoy when she comes. Between my patio and small garden is a big cement block. When I get all stones done i will arrange on the block for her to enjoy. It makes me feel good that yall appreciate what I have done, because I have admired all of you work. Thanks

Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here