Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tasymo

Guess Who's working at Dehphi?

tasymo
15 years ago

Hi Gang! Long time no see! I haven't been doing any mosaic lately- got sidetrack with alot of other stuff, BUT I just had to share the news! My 21 yr. old Son just started working at Delphi Stained Glass!! He's working in the warehouse, packing up online orders to ship out. He handles ALOT of bubblewrap! So if you recieve an order packed by #27, that would be my Boy. I do try to check up on you Guys now and then, to see what you are all up to. You are all still as talented as ever! Kathy

Comments (10)

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Well, I'll be danged!!! So nice to see you posting here, TASY. How I miss your mosaics. Did you ever finish that wonderful chair??? Your projects kept me soooooooo interested and inspired. Why aren't you mosaicing anymore. GEESH - you're so talented in that area. I just don't have time to visit the Junk side anymore - slowing down in my old age. How nice to see your name again. Love you.

• tasymo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello Slow! Well it's kind of a long story, but boils down to a 27 yr. old Step-son moving back home and invading my crafting space, plus alot of time spent keeping our heads above water at work. That chair is waiting patiently for me to get back to it, and I will... someday... I'm so glad you are still at it- you are such an inspiration to ALL artists! Kathy

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Well, bless your heart and thanks for that. So nice to see your post. PLEASE be sure and post a picture of your chair when you finish it. I'll bet you could set up a space outside. I bought a new wet saw, and have been working outside for two days cutting plates. Yeah, it's hot, but working in the shade isn't too bad. Remember, your chair was an inspiration for my project for my Mo - the coneflower. I LOVE that chair.

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

TASY!!!! Good to hear from you!!! I shall always remember Tasymo Blue!!!heh heh! WOW! A son who works a Delphi!!! Can you get a discount??!!! heee hee! My son would think twice about working at a place I'm addicted to!hahaha!!! My son, my fav glass...ahhhh...does it get any better than that!?!?!!!!!

• tasymo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Jane! Yup! He said he could hook me up with either a 15% or a 25% discount (he wasn't sure which...) I'm actually more excited for my Mom- she does REAL stained glass and is a glass addict. When I need glass, I just rummage through Her stash! It's also very cool that my Son finally has a FULL TIME JOB and hasn't needed a loan, lately!!

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

Slow has a new saw and isn't sharing pics yet!!!!???? For Shame!!!

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

Tasymo!!!! great to see you and thats fab for your son... discount huh??? cripes I'd pay them just to oggle all that beautiful glass!

• tasymo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Nicethyme! I've been trying to keep tabs on your projects (but of course NOBODY can keep up with Nice...) and have yet to be disappointed in your finished masterpieces! You Go Girl!!!

• crackpotannie
    15 years ago

Hi Tasy so good to see you post again ,we've missed you!!!!

• tasymo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello Annie! I've missed you Guys too!

Sponsored