Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sereneseen

Side Tables to Coordinate with Sunburst table

sereneseen
15 years ago

Hi all,

I have half the day off to play! I'm sooooo happy. Anyway, I have been working on smaller side tables for my patio to coordinate with my Sunburst patio table. I finished the the base frame yesterday and adhered the tiles to the frame base today. Nothing special with the design because I didn't want to have too many things competing with the patio table. All I have left is to grout which unfortunately will have to wait for a week. I'm out of black grout and live an hour from the closest big box DIY type store. Probably won't be able to get it for a couple of weeks.

In the mean time I will continue to work on some candle holders to sit on the patio table. I went with mostly blue glass to add break up all that yellow on the patio table.

SereneSeen

Comments (14)

• ladyronnie
    15 years ago

Very summery, I like the yellow and blue together. Just reminded me of a bedroom I had as a child, in those same colors :)

• flagtruck
    15 years ago

You did a beautiful job on the table. How about photos of all of it together?

• sereneseen
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here ya go flag.....everything grouped together. I photo cropped the glass voltive holders on the table for fun. The two side tables sit on the side of two large bench seats but I only moved one into this photo.

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

That looks so pretty all together!! I just LOVE blue and yellow together!! GREAT JOB!!!

• Louisiana_greetings
    15 years ago

those are terrific, love the colors, and such great spacing, and they all look great on your deck.
    bonnie

• flagtruck
    15 years ago

That is a very impressive group! U did good.. I think that you did a great job with the colors..I love it..thanks for the photos.

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Well what a wonderful setting, and you are a terrific mosaicist. VERY BEAUTIFUL. Love your colors and placement. This, and FLAG's purple patio set, REALLY are inspiring me to mosaic my patio table.

• sereneseen
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oooh, purple patio set......I love purple! I have to see that. Do you have a picture of it flag.

Thank you all for the kind words and support. Everyone here has such great talent that my jaw drops everytime I look at all the new projects you are all making. It's incredible and inspirational.

Two weeks ago I bought a new mosaic book and lo & behold a table similar to mine was in the book. The sun part (wavy & spikey rays) was similar to mine but the table in the book has a really wide border that was divided into sections depicting zodiac symbols in each section. It's really colorful.

• shrty411
    15 years ago

Very pretty. a beautiful patio setting!

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

WOw!! the tables go beautifully (is that a word LOL?) the patio table. Very very summery and makes you just want to sit down and relax and enjoy the outdoors. Great job on mosaicing. Keep it up, enjoy.

just a thought, but you might want to order your grout online, I have done that several times. craftsetc has free shipping with $35, and many other stores do that too. OOPS, polyclay timer went off. gotta go

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

VEEERRRYYY INVITING!!!

• chickencollecter
    15 years ago

Beautiful!

Be Safe, Rach

• scootsmom
    15 years ago

Your tables are absolutely beautiful!!!! They look perfect together! Great Job!!!

ALlyson

• lovemosaics
    15 years ago

That just took my breath away! That's the most beautiful patio set I have ever seen! Take a bow. You sure have talent!

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone