Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
charmo_gw

Stuff I made

charmo
14 years ago

Hi everyone! Here are some of the things I made recently. You can see the WIP I am working on now of the underwater scene. I'll have to glue another piece of glass under it to make this one sturdier because it is too thin.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flickr

Comments (11)

• wackyweeder
    14 years ago

What cute stuff! I love the face one! we need some close ups of that underwater one!

• gcpommom
    14 years ago

These are great! I think your underwater mosaic is going to be gorgeous; I agree with wackyweeder, we need close ups! I love the ducks by the way!

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Charm you sure have been busy. Like All your bbs. The little ducks sure is cute. Yes, yes please a closer view of you under water scene.

Kat

• texaswild
    14 years ago

What a great collection of work. That pig is sooooooo darlin'. How about those lips, and the pot for a hat on the BB, and the ducks. GEESH - everything in your album is terrific. WONDERFUL stuff, girlie - great mosaicing.

• charmo
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments! I'm getting another piece of glass today to glue under my underwater scene and then I'll grout it probably tomorrow. I will post pics when it's all done.

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

Charmo, Yur garden stuff is just too cute!!! Love them all

• flagtruck
    14 years ago

Boy gal, you have been holding out on us. Way to go, everything is great and you have done such a good job. I can tell you have been busy as a bee..

• addiesue
    14 years ago

Wow....Charmo! You HAVE been busy and you are so versatile in your projects. I love all of them especially the GOGs of your cat and dog. Where in your bathroom are you going to put your underwater scene? I can't wait to see it done....it looks AMAZING even now so I have no doubt it will be FABULOUS when it's done! You might have a little trouble getting your kids and/or guests out of your bathroom...lol. Keep the pics coming! They're pure energy to the rest of us! LOL!

Addiesue

• charmo
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks everyone for all your compliments! Addiesue, the underwater scene is going to go on the wall (in front of the toilet). My bathroom is small and that is the only wall it can go on. I will be grouting it today sometimes so I will try and post pics tomorrow.

• daisyme
    14 years ago

Well that was a fun little romp through your projects! You've really been workin', girl. I enjoyed all of it, but got a kick out of the head (with your nose) and love the ducks "Swimming" on the blue. Fun, fun, fun!

• fldirt
    14 years ago

WOW. Very nice. Can't wait to see the underwater scene completed. Thanks for sharing

Sponsored