Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tess exchange, first check-in 8/5/08 !!!

Posted by ladyronnie (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 30, 08 at 17:06

Hi everyone! We are already approaching our first check-in date for the tessarae exchange! It is this coming Monday, but I am leaving town/state tomorrow and so am putting this in a little early. Just respond to let me know you're still in. If anything has changed about your shipping preference you can put that in here also or you can email me at cvfenton(at)alltel(dot)net.

If you haven't joined the exchange yet, now is the time to say you want in! Our next and final check-in will be Aug 20.

I will be gone from about noon tomorrow (Thur 7/31) until some time Sunday or Monday(8-4/5), so if you don't see me in here before then, not to panic!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tess exchange, first check-in 8/5/08 !!!

I'm still in and looking forward to it. Thanks for getting this together

o

I'm still IN!

o

Me too!

o

Count me in too.

Becky

o

Still in!

o

I'm IN! Can hardly WAIT!

o

Still in.

o

Me, too!

o

bump

o

me too

o

I guess I have more crap treasures than I thought, so I'm in for US or Canada or Wherever!

o
tess exchange, first check-in 8/5/08 !!!

still in
bonnie

o

I'm in, I'm here!!!! whew! I'm in for Carls place too Ronnie... I just can't get in OVER there! lol

o

I'm glad it's not just me that can't get in then! Gotcha down for both, thanks! Now...if I can just remember what my notation by sereneseen's name on my list means...My CRS is so bad!

o
sereneseen!

Ah-ha! I finally figured it out.

SERENESEEN! The email I sent to you was Returned as undeliverable (hence the "R" I had by your name :) You are the only one in this forum's exchange I haven't heard from yet. Everyone else is still a go! Let me know, ok??

o

I'm here and I'm still in on the exchange! I was away on vacation but just got back so sorry for the delay.

I can send to US or Canada.

o

count me in Ronnie..Sorry I let this slip by me. Carol

o

Ugh I'm not going to be able to do it. I don't know how I thought I'd be able to, way too much going on right now trying to find a place to live in a new state and all that. Sorry girls!

o

I packed my box today! Wooo-hooo! (Love this exchange.)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here