Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Inspiration from Studio G

Posted by rock_oak_deer (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 8, 11 at 16:51

This house in Mexico is amazing. Scroll down to check out the grotto.

Here is a link that might be useful: Great mosaic inspiration....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Inspiration from Studio G

Wonderful....I think Betty's is right up there with this one!!! Very inspiring!

o

Anado's grotto is my inspiration. I LOVE his work. I have his Flickr site in my favs, and him as a contact, so when he posts something new I see it. Absolutely amazing artist. Wish I could go there as part of my last trip next Feb., but think it wouldn't be "on the way". Oh, how I'd love to see his place.

o

Well now, no wonder it looked so familiar! Love those bottles. The whole place is just fabulous.

San Miguel is definitely out of the way.

Where are you going in Feb?

o

Puerto Vallarta - w/be the sixth year for the annual trek. CALAM and KLINGER were there w/me for the first workshop w/Riana - that's where we learned to make the armatures for concrete garden sculpture. Riana teaches a workshop there every year. The Hacienda Mosaico is a wonderful paradise - an unforgetable experience - an artist retreat. Gonna try to make it one last time. Going solely to mosaic anything Sam, the owner, wants me to work on. Check it out on Google.

o

What a beautiful place! I'd seen the Mexico pics in your album but didn't know exactly where you went for the workshop.

o

Wow, thanks for posting those pictures. That was really fun to look at!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here