Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
easy tutorials!

Posted by rosessecretgarden (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 3, 10 at 16:17

let me tell you about me! i have poor art background but i always love to learn something unique and creative. But that is a hard fact that i need easy tutorials to learn.
This time i am interested in Mosaics.
So Can any one guide me to some easy tutorials to make mosaics.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: easy tutorials!

Hello ROSES: Welcome to the forum. Been gone traveling all day and am much too tired to search the net for you. All you need do is Google "how to mosaic" and you'll get lots of info. Before I started mosaicing I lived in the internet, learning as much as possible, along w/one little book. From there, you learn, as well as reading this forum. Perhaps your library has books on mosaics. There are lots of videos on the internet - just search by Googling.

o

youtube will have some good, funky, fun segments..

how to mosaic
tutorial on mosaic
mosaic art

anything close to that, type in, in the search box

there's a girl who mosaiced her entire kitchen, which was featured on HGTV...the camera guy was all over the place, if you can stand that part of it.

o

okay thanks guys! i am already using youtube and hopefully i will end up with some thing good :D thanks

o

Hi,
I read everything on this site, checked out books in the library, internet & took a course from my stained glass instructor. Good luck! Please post pix when you can.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here