Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My article about how to mosaic garden stones

Posted by silvamae (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 21, 13 at 15:52

I posted about making garden stones some time back and I promised I would come back with pictures showing how to deal with the edges. I decided to write an article for Hubpages about it and would appreciate your reading and critiquing. I've shown lots of pictures.

Here is a link that might be useful: Silva's article about her garden stones

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My article about how to mosaic garden stones

Nice article Silva! I especially like that you showed a picture of the mortar that you use which should cut down on the repetitive questions you would probably receive asking you what is mortar! Love your garden stones and your clever placement of china!

o

Thanks, crafty_lady. Yep, I've probably fielded 50 questions over the years about what is thinset/mortar admix. It took me awhile to figure it out myself.

o

Great article, Silva! I've bookmarked it for reference later.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here