Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finger Gloves

Posted by flagtruck (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 17, 09 at 13:36

I just want to tell all of you about these gloves.

I got the Finger Gloves I ordered today and have already tried them out. These are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have always worn thru the latex gloves when grouting and so much of what I do are varying heights that it is impossible to grout without using ones fingers. So, I saw a link to these on another forum and I ordered some. I LOVE THEM! I put on a regular latex surgical glove first and then used these on my finger tips before grouting. Ah,ha, they didn't even show any signs of wear when I got thru and my hands were not stained. These will wash off in the sink (after rinsing outside of course) They are also machine washable..The only thing I did wrong was order Medium and Large. I should have ordered all Large as the Medium are too tight on my big fingers. So, I may see about returning the Med and exchanging them for Large. All of you who have been fighting the battle of the torn latex gloves take a look at these and order you some. They aren't too expensive and the shipping was free and fast.
These will stay a part of my tools from now on. Check them out here: www.FingerGloves.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finger Gloves

Hmmm, didn't we use these to help up flip pages in the office? Of course, we referred to them as finger..... - I'll let you guess what that is!!! ;-)

These look great! I tried some of those finger thingies from the office supply store when I was tearing up my fingers while grinding small glass pieces. Didn't take long for me to throw those wasteful things across the garage! But, these look great, especially since they fit further down your fingers. So glad you are able to use them and I'll keep them in mind!

o
RE: Finger Gloves

Sounds good to me Flag!! I always save up projects and grout all at once and then suffer for days with sore fingers!!! I'm gonna try them!!! Thanks for the info...much appreciated.....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here