Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flagtruck

Finger Gloves

flagtruck
14 years ago

I just want to tell all of you about these gloves.

I got the Finger Gloves I ordered today and have already tried them out. These are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have always worn thru the latex gloves when grouting and so much of what I do are varying heights that it is impossible to grout without using ones fingers. So, I saw a link to these on another forum and I ordered some. I LOVE THEM! I put on a regular latex surgical glove first and then used these on my finger tips before grouting. Ah,ha, they didn't even show any signs of wear when I got thru and my hands were not stained. These will wash off in the sink (after rinsing outside of course) They are also machine washable..The only thing I did wrong was order Medium and Large. I should have ordered all Large as the Medium are too tight on my big fingers. So, I may see about returning the Med and exchanging them for Large. All of you who have been fighting the battle of the torn latex gloves take a look at these and order you some. They aren't too expensive and the shipping was free and fast.

These will stay a part of my tools from now on. Check them out here: www.FingerGloves.com

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH