Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sidewalk Mosaic WIP

Posted by christi508 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 13:35

So...here is what I have so far..I haven't grouted yet..and I think I am just going to continue with flowers randomly all the way down and then go from there!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sidewalk Mosaic WIP

Any suggestions would be welcome :)

o

I like it, I like it, I like it. You can really go crazy and put all kinds of designs in there - love what you've done already. You can enlarge those designs - just put a couple more rows on them. Are you planning on filling it all in, or just a few designs? Keep up the good work - you're doing great.

o

I love this!!

o

WhooHoo!!! I am lovin' it too!!!!

o

Oohh, that is absolutely adorable! What a great idea! Are you going to grout them? That would allow you to create a smooth edge around them, and maybe not get grass clippings stuck between the tiles and things.

o

How darling! I love this.

o

A little more accomplished! I am planning on grouting...

o

Adorable! I love the "stems" that you put between them. This is really going to be something.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here