Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pieces Mosaic Exhibit

Posted by becky_ia (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 13, 11 at 13:16

Good morning everyone! It has been a very long while since checking in here. I have missed you all! But I have been very busy. Recently been asked to do a mosaic exhibit at our local cultural center and last Sunday they had the artist reception.

Well, I survived! What a wonderful day it was and so many people came! I had a delightful time and heard so many warm compliments. Am going to try and send the link for my Photobucket page that has an album titled "Pieces" Mosaic Exhibit. You can look through if you wish. Due to the special lighting in the building, the pictures could have been better. But they are what they are!

Becky

http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/becky_ia/Pieces Mosaic Exhibit/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pieces Mosaic Exhibit

Wow Becky, you do beautiful work! It's no wonder they asked you to do an exhibit! I love the little vase with the flower in it, and those butterflies. I think they're my favorite. I noticed on some of the pieces, your grout was shiny as if it were coated with something. Is that correct? And if so, what do you coat it with?

Very nice. It looked like you had a wonderful time. So happy for you!

o

What a wonderful exhibit - beautiful work - lots of people who look very interested. Congratulations on your one-woman-show. That's quite an honor.

o

Beautiful work and beautifully displayed. Congratulations on a great show!

o

really nice display, Becky!

o

Yes very nice !!!!!

o

Congratulations, Becky! You do beautiful work. Love the butterflies!

o

Wonderful! How exciting. TFS.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here