Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my daughter's most recent mosaic

Posted by nicethyme (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 7, 13 at 12:16

Brier is 15 now and this is the mosaic she just finished for her National Latin Convention competition. This is her best one yet due in large part because she started very early on with the border and background, avoiding the pitfalls of rushing through those at the end.

Brier's mosaic for Latin convention

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my daughter's most recent mosaic

Love love love it she did good!!!!

o

Wow, she did great, and wasn't that smart, getting the border done first!

o

That child is a pro - first class. Jane just swooshed by and she said the does the most funky old-school stuff. That border is absolutely mind boggling. See what you did, you l'il Mother, you.

o

Very talented, just like her mom!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here