Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mzclassic

summer tess exchange - get in on it!

mzclassic
14 years ago

Greetings fellow mosaic persons. I think it is time we started a Summer Exchange. Please email me with your name, mailing address and what kind of stuff you would like to receive. We will wait until August 15th and then I will send each of you an email with your persons name on it. Read what kind of things they like and then box them up a bunch of goodies and send it on. Then we can share photos with eachother as to what we got. Hows that sound?

Donna in Florida

Comments (16)

• mzclassic
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I meant to say a flat rate box to send your goodies in. Have already gotten 3 replies so seems like people are interested. I will wait until 8/15 to draw names and send out the info to you all.

Thanks,
    Donna

• gibsona
    14 years ago

Sent you an email! :0)

• silvamae
    14 years ago

Bumping this up! So excited!!!

• mzclassic
    Original Author
    14 years ago

People seem interested and excited! 6 replies so far so I am bumping this up so it won't get lost.

Donna in Florida

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

I have already started putting my box together!!! This is really gonna be fun!!!

• mzclassic
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Just give this a bump up on the list. Get your names on the list so we can all have some summer fun!

• kraftkrazy
    14 years ago

which size flat rate box

• mzclassic
    Original Author
    14 years ago

The USPS medium flat rate box 11" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and the price is $10.35 for up to 70 lbs. But if you do your shipping online it is only 9.85.

Donna in Florida

• flagtruck
    14 years ago

That sounds good to me. Slow...get on the list too.

• shrty411
    14 years ago

I sent you an email

• silvamae
    14 years ago

Sorry, guys, I couldn't resist. Here's my favorite plate to break in the whole world.

Here is a link that might be useful:

• texaswild
    14 years ago

Oh good grief! Brag, brag, brag. BEAUTIFUL. Somebody is gonna get that plate, I'll bet. Almost thou persuadest me to join this exchange.

• flagtruck
    14 years ago

Silvamae I also love that Metropolitan. I wish I had a bunch of it. Hard to find. I saw a Craigslist ad in Denver for some...how many do you have? I hope you get my name.

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

Oh that s a great plate. I've addd agaates to mine box and lots of goodies....

• silvamae
    14 years ago

So sorry people! I gave the wrong impression!!! I love this pattern and hunt for it all the time but I don't have any to give in my tess exchange! I wish I did. I would like to "receive" some. Hahahaha. If I were to find a good reasonable source, I promise I will share it with all of you. Right now I troll eBay all the time but they always get bid up way too high!! There is a seller named CoCoMo who has the market cornered!! I am so jealous.

• mzclassic
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sounds like you ladies are all really thinking about the "Exchange". Great! I've already started my box too, some grout, stained glass, beads, marbles, vit glass, all kinds of stuff. This is gonna be fun!

Donna in Florida

Sponsored
Ronald J. Smith Interiors, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Veteran Interior Designer Serving Clients in Upper Marlboro