Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Guardian II Stained Glass Window (GOG)

Posted by addiesue (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 31, 10 at 9:04

Good morning my lovely Gardenweb family & friends! I hope everyone is doing well....I don't know about you but I am about to melt away here in Oklahoma. I am SO ready for some cooler weather! I wanted to share my latest stained glass window with you. It is titled The Guardian II and measures approx. 33x24". I had a request for one similar to the first one I made and just got it finished this morning...you guys are the first to see it.

Addiesue

Here is a link that might be useful: The Guardian II

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Guardian II Stained Glass Window (GOG)

It is truly gorgeous addie and I so love the frame! Ive said before that one has a special place for me because of the picture that hung over my bed as a child, Im sure some others feel the same.

o

I just love it the colors are so vivaed .So true to real if you know what I mean .Yes I had one in my room also .I so love this seen .

o

So lovely. Put the image on pause and examine the background detail. Looks like a meticulously pieced quilt. I wish I could watch you cut your tess. Always love the shapes. Truly talented.

o

Very Pretty!!! Great Job! Love all the colors! Someone is going to be veeerrry happy!

o

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all of the wonderful comments. And Slow...maybe some day I cam drop by and we can sip tea in your lovely garden and then we can cut some glass/tess...lol. I know that sounds boring to some but it sounds like a perfectly wonderful time to me! I delivered this pic Wed with a several business cards so I'm hoping I get some more orders.

Addiesue

o

What a wonderful day that w/be, ADDIE: We could run down and visit FLAG too. I saw her new stuff yesterday, and everything is so magical in her wonderful paradise gardens. Where do you live?

o

Just beautiful Addiesue.

o

Holy smokes....absolutely breathtaking , Im inspired
thank you !!!!

o

OMG....that is beautiful! The colors are breath taking & love the way she watches over the children. Love the frame too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here