Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
His name was James

Posted by stjohnsgypsy (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 24, 08 at 8:27

I was asked to do a memory ball for a 17 year old boy who was killed in Chicago....all I had to go on was his name and his age...a small tribute to this young man.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: His name was James

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful and what a loving, lasting memorial. I am sure the family will treasure it.

Becky

o

Stunning! Truly a treasure.

o

Beautiful! Love the dove near his name! Good job!

o

WOW Gyspy

What a wonderful memorial. Very touching and I know his family will have something to treasure forever. Great job.

The dove, and word tiles really touch the heart.

o
His name was James

that is really a nice thought and a very special memorial piece for your friend, how sweet of you. you did a great job on it.
bonnie

o

What a beautiful tribute. Lovely work.

o

You did an amazing job on this tribute, and I know it will be appreciated by his family and friends so much.

o

JANET! That's beautiful!

o

Gypsy, thats EXTRAORDINARY!!!! wow

o

Truly a beautiful memorial....your work always touches the heart, but never more so than in this piece.

Pat

o

Thank you all so much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here