flagtruck
15 years ago

I will learn to do this someday. LOL

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant stand

Comments (13)

• katkerri
    15 years ago

flag that thing is so gorgeous !!!
    i LOve the texture and yummy colors too !
    are you going to use this in your garden or patio.
    what's the best way to stabilize it,
    do you cement the parts together?

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

WOW Flag!! Love those colors and your new plant stand. They are so cool!! And colors are cool and refreshing!! Totally fab!! I have got to try this sometime.

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

WOW! These just keep getting better and better! I LOVE the idea of the rope for the stem! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

• Louisiana_greetings
    15 years ago

love the colors. do you fasten them together with crete or something?
    bonnie

• flagtruck
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks guys.. I don't cement them together or I can't move them. It's all I can do to move one of the big ones by itself.
    Yes, I will set them up on a paver for stability and then on the patio with a plant.
    I am having trouble with the rope taking the paint, I may have to go to plan B for the stem. LOL

• lovemosaics
    15 years ago

Too cool for sure! I love the vine of flowers up the side......
    have to save this one! beautiful work, and always so inspiring for the rest of us. So glad you are here!

• texasfern
    15 years ago

I know I posted a reply to this beauty somewhere, but I'm not missing a chance to do it again.
    I am really inspired by this.
    You do such good work Flag.

• scootsmom
    15 years ago

Oh wow! These are great. Looks like I'm gonna have to try these too. Oh so many projects, and so little time.

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Flag,

I just noticed the fairy tile!! I love her!! Wherever did you find her and the rest of those cool shards?? I know you use Fiesta and I am wondering if that blue is from Fiesta?/ It looks like one of the newer colors can't remember what they are calling it right now??
    Spending time enjoying your work this morning. You go girl!!

• flagtruck
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Mermaid, the fairy tile is one I made myself and tried to match the glaze to the new Fiesta Peacock color which is what the footers are. I have done a lot of the fairy tiles in different colors so you will be seeing more of them.
    Thanks for the compliments.
    Carol

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Hey, FLAG. Just had a thought. If you haven't put the rope in that vine yet, why don't you make some rope tiles to fit? Can't you sculpt the clay into a vine, cut it apart slightly and bake? You can DO this, so why doncha?

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Flag, Yea, do what Slow suggested That sounds really cool. I am sure you can do it, Now the fairy tiles. WOW, you made those?? Are they clay or ceramic or what?? Did you make your own molds?? This opens up the possibilities!!! Oh my..

Way to go. ANd Yes, Peacock, my favorite of the new Fiesta colors. Knew there was a reason I love that color. LOL

• flagtruck
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks a lot Slow! Just what I need is something else to do. Great Idea tho, I am thinking about it.

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus