Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nicethyme

post your albums

nicethyme
16 years ago

lets make a thread of inspiration for everyone to enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: nicethyme's album

Comments (64)

• LinLee
    16 years ago

What spectacular albums!!!
    There are so many pieces that I've never seen before..thanks for sharing. :o)
    Linlee

• lilym
    16 years ago

You all do such wonderful work. I've not been doing this very long so my stuff is, well let's just say it won't take you but a minute!

Here is a link that might be useful: My stuff

• linda_brk
    16 years ago

Here is my album. I enjoyed looking at everyones work.

Here is a link that might be useful: my album

• rosemarythyme
    16 years ago

RONNIE: You need to change the settings so that your album is "public". At the moment, no one can access it but YOU--it's in a private mode.

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

hey Linda brk!, I don't remember ever seeing ya here - your stuff is amazing - I'm really partial to that poppy stepping stone! Welcome!

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I agree, there's a bunch of things in everyone's albums that I swear I've never seen... WHEW! all fabulous!

Slow - the balls on sticks, that was my curtain rods! LOL I had to go look through my album just to figure that out!

• ladyronnie
    16 years ago

RMT or somebody else who can HELP! I have looked all over photobucket and have no doubt just missed it, but HOW do I make it public?

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Go to "account options" link in upper right hand corner next to welcome once you've signed in.
    Go down to edit my album settings section.

• ladyronnie
    16 years ago

Ok, trying again, let me know if it works:

Here is a link that might be useful: Ronnie's album

• shellybelly26
    16 years ago

ok now i gott GET MY PICS UPLOADED so i can share too

• barbfrizzell1955
    16 years ago

I love having all these in one place. I've enjoyed looking through them all and seeing everyone's fantastic work. Some pics I remember, but there are a lot I don't remember seeing before.

Here's mine

Barb

Here is a link that might be useful: Crafty_lady's album

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

a quick link to nanatricia's album

Here is a link that might be useful: nanatricia's album

• shrty411
    16 years ago

here's mine

Here is a link that might be useful: Maria

• rosemarythyme
    16 years ago

RONNIE: It worked!

• lilym
    16 years ago

woo hoo hoo, that silver tray with the green tiles (down at the bottom) sold today in my booth.

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

gosh it is cool to look through all those albums..there is so much I have never seen and so much that I saw but forgot and loved!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Donnas album

• hrsg
    16 years ago

Wow, I need to get working to keep up with you ladies. I've been doing this about 10 months, and am just now starting my first big project.

Any C&C is welcome! ~: )

Here is a link that might be useful: Helen's Mosaics

• barbfrizzell1955
    16 years ago

I just love looking at these. There are so many great projects and ideas. It's so wonderful to have them in one spot. Now it's easy to get inspiration any time you feel stuck and in a rut.

Nana...love the pic of you sitting on the bar mosaicing it. Cute grandkids too. What are siggies?

Maria, I love Molly's assault...Missy did the same thing to a couple of my snowman decorations. I learned real fast to keep the stuffed ones up where she can't get to them!

Come on everyone...lurkers included...post some more albums for us to ooh & ahh over!!!!

Barb

• lyndalu
    16 years ago

oh, good idea! been away a couple of days, and trying to catch up. Here's the link to mine. I just recently walked around with my camera and took pictures of things I didn't have pictures of before...so there are additonal pictures in my album that I just uploaded today. I added some of the pics to my "mosaics-early stuff" sub album.

Looking forward to looking at everyone's albums again.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lyndalu's album

• ba1je
    16 years ago

i just love looking at all the neat stuff in your albums. its very inspiring. ive had to go back several times. what a great idea-thanks nicethyme...barb

• cacbeary
    16 years ago

Yes, this was a great idea. There are so many talented poeple here. I'm in awe of you ladies!

I sent my baby sister my link & she made fun of everything & told me that's what it looks like in Mexico!

People never cease to amaze me. Most comments from people are great. One person told me my yard is starting to look like a putt-putt. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder I think they are nuts.

Here is a link that might be useful: CAC's album

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

Just looked at everyones albums again and I am so honored to be in the presence of such talented people!You all do your self proud!

• lilym
    16 years ago

This is worth bringing back to the front. Are there newbies that would like to add their album?

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Well, finally I'll post my pics!! I tried to tidy up my site first...

Visit My Photos - 27 Pics

{{gwi:129267}}

Jane's Creations

• squirrellycanadian
    16 years ago

Great job on your albums Jane, I see a few things that I've never seen before! I noticed I didn't post mine here, tried to clean them up a bit too, I've got such a mish-mash of stuff!

Stained Glass and Other Stuff
    Mosaics

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Oooooooo - JANIE - don't remember seeing the snail, nor that huge leaf. And, SQUIRRELY!!! I never tire of looking at your wonderful mosaics. Your style is just so beautiful. Wish I could mosaic like that. Your signature flowers/petals are just fabulous.

• lilym
    16 years ago

I've updated and the address is different.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Mosaics

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Jane, I never saw your rocking horse - very cool!

Squirrelly - what can be said??? wow

• texaswild
    16 years ago

WOW, LIL - how long have you been mosaicing? Seems just a few short months, and just LOOK at what you've produced, and LOOK AT THE SOLD SIGNS. WoooooHOOOOO! See LIL run!

• barbfrizzell1955
    16 years ago

I never get tired of looking through everyone's albums. Everyone has their own unique way of designing, or as Slow said...their signature style. Anytime I get in a slump I find that after looking at everyone's album I usually get inspiration for my next project. Thank you for posting your albums!

Barb

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

Okay, I'm catching up so here is my link. I had been doing water cans when the exchange was in progress so didn't post them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Debbie's Mosaics

• craftercheryl
    16 years ago

I can't wait to go through all these albums. I just love to see all the work.

Here is a link that might be useful: CrafterCheryl's Pics

• texaswild
    16 years ago

D3BBI: LOVE that mail box. Don't remember seeing that or the plaques. Great job on all.

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

Thanks, Slow. I just finished the mailbox recently and am quite proud of it. I made it as a request from a friend. I can't wait to do one for myself. My friend has had it in their living room to show it off. : )

I've been out of touch for a while because I got some real nasty viruses that put my computer out of service for a few weeks. Then I was quite skiddish of getting back online, logging in, etc. But you know how distance makes the memory fade so here I am again. : )

• lilym
    16 years ago

Slow, I started in either November or December of 2006, not quite a year yet. I don't really have room or need for all I want to make so selling it serves 2 purposes, it gives someone else the problem of finding a place for it and money to invest in more china, more glass, more stuff. LOL

• barbfrizzell1955
    16 years ago

Debbi, I love your watering cans, they are all so beautiful. It's hard to pick a favorite!!!!

Barb

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

Thanks, Barb. I have really enjoyed making the water cans this summer.

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

oh the hibiscus!!! oh oh - love the flower watering cans! But that mail box is STUNNING! WOW

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

Oh, NT, thank you!

• lyndalu
    16 years ago

Debbi - loved looking through your album again. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your work. Your watering cans are awesome....have always loved your birdbaths, and OMG that mailbox is to die for!!! ..Also, your turtle birdbath - it's so cute, and I think you did a fantastic job showing the movement of the water! Wow, impressive!!! Also love the fish birdbath. Well, I really just love it all.

• diamondjennie
    16 years ago

Wow, I'm still not finished looking through all the albums here, but keep coming away from the computer amazed at the talent! Great idea to post them all in one spot! Here are some of the things I have been working on this summer.

Here is a link that might be useful: DiamondJennie's album

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

DJ, try again - you need to check the share album thingy cause that link took me to your log in page.

• diamondjennie
    16 years ago

Trying again! If it needs a password, it is: MOSAIC!

Here is a link that might be useful: DiamondJennie's Album

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Diamond, I ADORE that blue tray!!!!!

• mangomoon
    16 years ago

Here's mine!

Mango Moon

{{!gwi}}

Here is a link that might be useful: My mosaic webpage

• mangomoon
    16 years ago

What are the cardboard tubes for making concrete towers called? I might want try this, but I need to know what they are called (manufactured name?), so the clerk can find them for me. Also, I don't have a Lowe's, only a Home Depot.

rosemarythyme: I like your towers. What type of paint did you use on them? I read on another forum about doing a wash to get the colors that way.

Mango Moon

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

They're called "Quik Tube"(no "c" in quik")
    If you told them carboard concrete tube form..they should know what you mean.

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

{{!gwi}}

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

They're all generally referred to as sona tubes

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County