Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
redcrowarts

Hi there

redcrowarts
15 years ago

Hi there just wanted to pop in and say hi.

I just happened on this site tonight while doing a search on the web and got caught up for 3 hours reading your post and forum and really enjoyed everything you share.

Decided to not be a lurker and sign up and be a part of the group when possible.

The bank exchange sounds great - do you do exchanges often? I am a member of a group on Etsy and we are looking at starting a focal exchange I thought it would be fun.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys....... Judy

Hope I am posting this where it should be posted not sure about when you do the conversations verses on topic

Here is a link that might be useful: A few of my mosaics on flickr

Comments (9)

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

WELCOME RED!!! Awesome album, thanks for sharing it with us, we are BIG fans of Eye Candy!!! Jane(Who's been giving a serious tackle at gardening lately, instead of mosaicing, stained glass, etc...sniff sniff..lower lip quivering...)

• texaswild
    15 years ago

WELCOME. LOVED looking through your album. You've been a busy mosaicist w/some very interesting pieces. Nice to have you w/us.

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

Hi Redcrow, welcome to the forum! I love how you incorporate your pottery. On the jewelry boxes, are the draws fired pottery?

• redcrowarts
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks you guys. I really have to remember to always take pix - sometimes get so excited and forget to.

Yes the little drawers on my dressers are fired pottery - they are so fun to make.

I really enjoyed reading a lot of the post last night you guys have great questions and great help out there

eyecandy is great. I love flickr and there are several mosaic groups to join out there on flickr for sharing pictures.

• sereneseen
    15 years ago

Redcrow, your have really wonderful pieces. They are all truely unique. Thank you for sharing your work with us. My "I want to do that" list has now grown even longer!

• crackpotannie
    15 years ago

Welcome Red,I buy from you already on etsy.......have been for a while and love all your art.

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Hi, Red!

I was on the run but read your post and took a fast look at your mosaics! How fun! I especially love the lavendar pots. Beautiful!

You will love it here with this great group of people. We're all looking forward to your posts and getting acquainted!

Daisy (me!)

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Welcome Redcrow!! You do some beautiful work. What kind of shows do you go to?? The one pix of your booth was really eye catching. I , too, love those little boxes. They would be great places to put tiles in, among a trillion more things.

I'l have to check you out on Etsy, I just recently found out about it from this group.

As you must know from reading this group, we all LOVe pix, so keep them coming.

• redcrowarts
    Original Author
    15 years ago

you already seem like a great group of people.

mermaid I do art festivals with the pottery raku and mosaics and for fine art I try to just do the mosaics, I am just getting brave enough to start submitting large pieces for fine art categories.

daisy what a cute little welcome sign - thanks

hmmmmm crackpotannie who might that be in etsy name? you have me wondering! :>)

my to do list grows everytime I turn around especially when I see neat things that just have to be converted.

I love seeing everyones pix too - thanks for looking at mine - if you are on flickr feel free to make me a contact