Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
attention final check in

Posted by shrty411 (shrty411@hotmail.com) on
Mon, Jun 2, 08 at 19:42

This is it. the final check in!! If you are sure you can finish by the end of this month send me your information: shrty411@hotmail.com

I will be collecting names and addresses until JUNE 12!!! This is to allow time for those who don't check here every day.

** PLEASE send your name and address plus you screen name. ALSO note if you are willing to mail to Canada as we have a couple people from there in the exchange

**PLEASE reply to the email with your swap partner's name to let me know you received your name. Yur swap name will be sent June 23... Mail anytime by the end of June but NO LATER than June 30.

Can't wait to see all the cool banks!!

Post your pictures when you get your bank!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: attention final check in

ba1je / barbara lewis 38616 fir ave zephyrhills, fl. 33542 will mail anywhere....barb

o

Sent you an email!
Ann

o

Just sent my info to you. Worked on my bank yesterday and decided should be finished in time. Again, the anticipation part is 1/2 the fun! Looking forward to this exchange.

Becky

o

Great!! got it

ANYONE ELSE??????????

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here