Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bowling balls & mushroom pics

Posted by realrose (realrose@bellsouth.net) on
Fri, Jun 20, 08 at 12:05

Hi, I haven't posted in a long time, but I wanted to show you my 2 bowling balls (the flamingo is not quite finished) and the mushroom. The mushroom was just plain white. It's my sister-in-law's. I was leaving her house and it just screamed for me to please take it and make it pretty, so I did! I think she'll like it. Thank you for all you inspiration and help! Rose Mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bowling balls & mushroom pics

I have a thing for pinkalingos! How did you make the mushroom? They are too cute!

o

How darlin', REAL - good job. Your sis w/LOVE the mushroom.

o

cute! very blingy

o

Thanks everyone, if it was not for all of you with your great tips and helpful suggestions I would never have done anything like I've been able to do. I do not know where she got the mushroom, ready made, I'm sure. Thanks again,Rose mary

o

pinkalingos Love that!
These are soooo cute! Great glob....I mean job, LOL!
Yes, I bet she will be happy with her extreme makeover, mushroom edition!

o

Cindiloo, you are too funny!!!
Great job Rosemary! I'm sure your Sis will appreciate it!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here