Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WIP-Stained Glass Panel

Posted by becky_ia (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 8, 08 at 10:47

Just thought I would post my latest WIP project. I have been commissioned by a local restaurant to create a stained glass panel that will go above their newly renovated bar area. All the glass has been cut (thanks to my new Taurus 3 circle saw & my hubby for his help!) and is now ready for the leading. The glass around the panel is dark green (not black). Wish I had a lighted work surface (next on my wish list!)

Becky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WIP-Stained Glass Panel

This is a picture of where the panel will be installed in the bar.

Becky

center>

o

Love it! Glad to see a nice, tasteful panel for a bar. There are some really, um, different ones out there! LOL!

o

WOW! That is AWESOME! Great cutting! Even using a Ring saw, it still takes a lot of talent to get such great cuts!
It's going to look really amazing there.

o

Good for you ! Won't that be wonderful to see your work in a place of honor like that??

o

Congrats on two counts - a great commission, and the excellent workmanship. Boyohboy, girlie, you're G.O.O.D.

o

Yeah, REAL GOOD ! It's really a beautiful sign.
You must be so proud. I hope drinks are always on the house!

o

WOW!!! Way to go, Looking Good!!!

o

Your panel is beautiful & congrats on getting a commission. May you get MANY MORE! Can't wait to see it installed.

o

I LOVE the panel!! Won't it be nice to walk in there and always see your art, I think that's terrific!

o

WOW Becky, that is such wonderful news!! Exciting that you got picked to do the sign, and beautiful workmanship. I can't wait to see it installed like everyone else here.

And I like the idea of free drinks all the time. Hmm did you add that to the price of your sign?? LOL. Well, maybe next time.

Just think of all the people who are going to see this, better get lots of business cards printed up for them to hand out at the restaurant.

I really love this sign, very very classy. You go girl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here