Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mexican Tile Order

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 2, 12 at 10:45

I can't believe I have 200 2"X2" Made in Mexico tiles for only $83.00 - free shipping - sitting on my worktable. Never had a reason to take advantage of this huge bargain until the fireplace project. It's so gloriously overwhelming that I don't know where to start using them. There are 27 designs from one to 10 tiles in each pattern.
Mexican Til Order

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mexican Tile Order

Fabulous! You are going to enjoy this ... what a wonderful bargain!

o

oh they are so beautiful. I knew I shouldnt have looked at this thread......

o

Those are gorgeous!!! You are gonna have tons of fun!!! And such a nice size! It will make this project go at the speed of light!!!

o

Those are beautiful !!! If you're like me , you'll just sit there and stare at them with a huge smile on your face. Then I'd be stacking them this way , then that way -- just playing with them ! LOL

o

Let the fun begin !!!

o

Oh boy...I would be overwhelmed too. Those are stunning! What ever you decide, it's going to be perfect!

o

Couldn't stand it - had to slap some on there. Haven't a clue how to treat the columns.

o

Wow those are beautiful, and what a bargain too. Where did you order them from? How wonderful those are going to look on your fireplace, I can't wait to see it all done.I love all the wonderful colors and patterns.

o

Ordered them from Ebay. I'm afraid the free shipping only applys to U.S. orders, but on another site from where I was thinking to order, shipping wasn't so bad. I Googled Mexican tiles on Ebay. They're shipped out of Laredo, TX - Mika Imports.

o

Just a quickie but if anyone in the UK is reading this we at The Mexican Hammock Company also sell Mexican Handmade Tiles. We are based in Bristol, UK but ship worldwide.

We also have a really good drag and drop handmade tile collage creator which will keep you amused for hours.

Here is a link that might be useful: Handmade Tiles at The Mexican Hammock Co

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here