Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I've Lost My Ears!!!

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 28, 09 at 10:08

How sad...I did not bring in my garden art this last winter...and it was a harsh one(hasn't snowed like that in 40yrs!!)and I have some casualties...I thought I could maybe redo them..but they are disintergrating...even some of my concrete stuff has fallen apart...But these are two ceramic piggy banks and a ceramic rabbit...

Here is a link that might be useful: Sadness...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I've Lost My Ears!!!

AWE... sooo sad!

o

The winter WAS just brutal, our worst ever. I brought all my crafty stuff in but lost a lot of plants. Funny thing, I made a licence plate frame for my beater car (never did take a pic) and that sucker has survived since last summer, over that crappy winter not one piece fell off, and I commute an hour each way for work!!! It was glass glued with marine silicone onto plastic, the paint is peeling off my crappy little car but the plate frame is lovely!

o

Oh so sorry Calamity J!!!! Was it the ge silicone ll?

o

Oh no!! Poor piggies and bunny!!

o

I'm so sorry Calamity!! Poor cute lil' piggy and bunnies!!

o

That is soooooooooo SAD!!!! I have tears in my eyes!! You are going to fix tem, no? I LOVE that bunny!!!

o

alas, these guys are Toast! Crumbling too much to do anything about but throw them away so I can quit looking at them a kicking myself in the butt!lol!

o

Oh, dear! How sad. A real calamity! Let that be a lesson to us about leaving things out over winter.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here