Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

I had an accident....

Calamity_J
15 years ago

That will be a blessing!!!!

Can you see this mosaiced?????hahahaha!

Awww, shucks...new laminate and paint too...sheesh, the news just keeps getting worse!!!lol! Lemonade anyone!!???

Mosaic the fireplace? weeeellll, I'll give it a try!!!

A hosebib inside the wall leaked and flooded the whole floor....I've been trying to talk DH into letting me mosaic this fireplace and now I can finally do it!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

Comments (20)

• klinger
    15 years ago

For sure mosaic it, it has to be done. hehehe.Pick you laminate and then do a awesome mosaic to coordinate,
    Cindy

• texaswild
    15 years ago

What links you'll go to to re-decorate and find a way to mosaic it. You beat all. This one w/be wonderful to watch evolve.

• texasfern
    15 years ago

Work in progess, my favorite thing!
    Keep us posted.

• shrty411
    15 years ago

OOh that will be so great!! Keep us posted!

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

A blank slate....woo-hoo...Go Janey!!
    Looking forward to watching this!

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Oh, you did this on purpose, didn't you? I'm taking notes, you know, on how to accomplish such goals. LOL We can hardly wait to see!

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

If anyone C * A * N do it .... you can CAIT ! ! !
    You Go GIRL ! ! !
    Send the pics when you are done.....
    God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

wow... thats really too bad. NOT! ROFL

• ladyronnie
    15 years ago

That floor is just BEGGING for new tile too!

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Lady, actually, I am hoping to mosaic over my kitchen floor(just straight over the tile as it's a concrete slab too and the tiles are on there good) and the backsplash, soooo, I have to do a really good job on the fireplace so DH will be more "receptive" at that idea....or I'll just start when he's at work for 12hrs and than it'll already be on the wall and he can't say nuthin'! lol!!! Are you catching this Daisyme??hee hee!!!!

• squirrellycanadian
    15 years ago

I can almost picture the accident, DH freaking, you grinning.....with ideas floating around in your head, too funny! I'm sure you'll come up with something to WOW us Jane!

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Ahh. i'm weaping for you calmaity. I doubt you had any alterior motives?? Maybe this calamity happened all by itself. well, you will survive. ROFL

Can't wait to see your progress. I bet you had trouble keeping your face straight as you told DH.

• stjohnsgypsy
    15 years ago

Oh, so sorry about the leak......what an aggravation..but you are turning it into a mosaicing project..things happen for a reason so they say...........are you started yet? LOL

• curbdiver1954
    15 years ago

Started??? I figured she was DONE by now! LOL! What a wonderful opportunity ya got there, girl....wonderful way to turn the proverbial sow's ear into a silk purse!

Pat

• klinger
    15 years ago

Poor Janie-bo, she did have another accident. Last week she cut her hand badly on broken glass, and then this week she jig sawed her finger, owwwwwweeee. Jeesh girl take it easy and quit hurtin your self so you can do your projects,
    Cindy

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Careful w/those power tools, girlie!!

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I AM SO HOPELESS!!! I did jigsaw my finger!! It's all chewed up now, I'm so mad at myself!!! I was trying to get my front window project done since DH can't seem to find the time!(Workaholic) I just get going too fast and my brain gets ahead of my hands!!! Today I took it easy and just went snooping/scrounging around for lumber and such, and also went to the pond guy, who talked me out of buying a pump right now(Has he been talking to DH??!!!)since we have this reno/insurance job to pay for. He even said that he can hardly wait to see what I do, mosaic wise, to the fireplace!lol! (I showed him pics of my garden art)

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

Ooooh, so sorry about the mangled digit! Ouch, I bet that hurt! Take it easy and take it slow....let those ideas percolate for awhile and then you can get back at it...SAFELY!

• seaglassic
    15 years ago

hello, from a near stranger these days....lol

#1...sorry to hear you keep getting hurt
    #2...sorry about the mishap with the fireplace
    #3...glad that you have a mosaic idea for it
    #4...did anyone else notice the "frypan" in the kitchen?
    #5...please take a close up of your picture on the wall...
    the one on the left..that looks really interesting!

I never can pay attention to what I'm supposed to...
    it's the A.D.D. in me...lol

.(*_*).

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oh Sea!!! Glad to see ya! I have more compliments on that frying pan than ANYTHING else in my place!!!!

My Pics

Â
    Free Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Sponsored