Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Little Chicken box

Posted by cindiloo (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 21, 08 at 3:35

Here is a little box that it has taken me waaaay too long to complete....still needs to cure and be sealed. Think I'll use the shiny grout sealer! The top is a center focal from a plate, red globs and black "rhinestones" from a deconstructed belt that I picked up at a yard sale. I used Modge Podge to line the inside (and bottom) with polka dotted tissue paper.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Little Chicken box

Well isn't that the cutest little box. What a fine job you did w/mosaicing it, and your decoupaging the inside is darlin. Can't believe you did that w/o a wrinkle. Just adorable. Yes, I like the shiny grout sealer too. That always brightens the grout and brings the shine back to the jewels that dull when I put them on b/f grouting.

o

Very pretty for chicken pox! LOL you know I love this!

o

That is just fabulous!! I love it!

Be Safe, Rach

o

Now thats something to crow about!!!lol! Great colors!

o

Cindiloo,

that is so ADORABLE!! I love it, where are you going to keep your little chickee, wouuld look wonderful in a country kitchen,

I love the color combination and it so is sunny and cheerful looking, great job with the modgepodge

it just came together so nicely. Can't you see if filled with Easter eggs or candy eggs in the spring??

Just love it, you go girl

o

That's a delightful little box! I love the interior too. What a great idea to carry your red, black and white theme!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here